Bullied

Y/n was like no other girl. She had her book in one hand and glasses in the other. I guess you can say she was a book worm. She always gets bullied by the football team, but she had Chandler to help her out. Chandler was all she has at school and she was okay with that.

She was walking down the hall with her book bag on her shoulder. When out of nowhere Brain pulled her into the boys locker room. "Sup bitch" He said with that stupid smirk.

"What do you want from me?" She said frightened. He just turned on the shower and put her under it. "I would tell you to strip, but I'll just make it easy for ya." He said chuckling, you started to cry.

Just when he was about to take your shirt off, Chandler barged through the door. "What the fuck do you thing you're doing?!" Chandler screamed. Brian jumped off of me and ran out the bathroom.

Chandler was a popular person and could get him in trouble so he just bitched out and ran. "Oh baby, are you okay?" He asked hugging me. "Yea just cold." I said shaking a little. "Come on let's get you home." He said.

When he took me home he let me wear my favorite hoodie of his and we cuddled and watched movies for the rest of the night.

A/n: This is short and it sucked. 🤦🏾‍♀️