77 ) e!news

IS POPPY FITZGERALD DITCHING SWEET CAPTAIN AMERICA FOR BADASS BUCKY BARNES?
Entertainment News! Online
April 17, 2014

IS POPPY FITZGERALD DITCHING SWEET CAPTAIN AMERICA FOR BADASS BUCKY BARNES?Entertainment News! OnlineApril 17, 2014

Uh oh! I think I can feel Anthony Mackie's #Chrispy tears flooding the earth!

These exclusive photos of Stan and Fitzgerald were released this morning from the T.F. Green Airport in Fitzgerald's home state Rhode Island after an inside source reported that, "Sebastian exited gate 3 looking around for her [Poppy]. She was walking through the terminal towards his gate, looking down at her phone when he [Sebastian] saw her. His eyes lit up and he ran over to her and pulled her into a big hug. They seemed very happy to see each other and would not stop hugging each other."

The source also revealed that Poppy also had a passport with her and luggage, indicating that she and Sebastian were to board another flight together to leave T.F. Green Airport; however, their flight was canceled and the two were seen exiting the airport together alone and "it looked like Poppy may have been crying."

WOW! Was Poppy making a get-away from her supposed boy toy Chris Evans? Or are the two not living happily ever after? Perhaps this whole father fiasco has driven Poppy completely insane, clouding her judgment. Whatever the cast, Stan and Evans are both major hotties!!! How is Poppy to choose?