How I Married Harry Styles (Lirry Stayne)

Prologue

It started with a slight obsession.

An obsession with a boy...

A boy with curly hair. 

Now this boy... He turned my life upside down, basically destroying any form of social life I had. 

He was famous, while I was just.... Well me.

I would spend hours, upon hours fantasizing what my life would be if he were to actually know me. 

But isn't that what any fan does?

I'll admit, I probably tweet him 24/7 begging for some sort of follow...

I'll admit that I've read practically every Harry fanfic where he's gay out there...

And I will admit that I've even gone to the point of creating my own story...With well me and him together.

That's all I've ever wanted... A chance with Harry.

A chance to know the real him, to love the real him, and I realize that's every single fans dream. 

So why was I any different? I just wanted someone I didn't stand a chance with.

I mean what's the likely hood of an international curly haired pop-star being gay? 

You're probably wondering what the point of this story is then.

Well I'll tell you the point of this story.

This is how I, Liam James Payne, met Harry Styles.

And this is how I got him to marry me.

No, I didn't force him into it.

Like I said at first.

It started with an obsession.

An obsession with a boy...

The boy with curly hair. 

__________

Yes?

No?

Maybe?

Let me know!

Comment

And

Vote

Kermit