Chapter 4

He hugged me. HE HUGGED ME. When I wanted a kiss. What are you talking about, Aria? 

We stayed in that position for a minute and I cherished that moment. 

"Aria, I'll be there every day for you." Harry and I pulled apart and tapped where my heart is. 

I smiled. 

"You really are my best friend..." I mumbled. 

"I know, and I'll always will be." Harry whispered in my ear.

"GOD DAMN IT, HARRY, JUST KISS HER!" I heard Louis say in Harry's phone. I rose my right eyebrow and my heart rose. 

Harry took out his phone and put it against his ear.

"Louis, were you spying on us?" Harry asked chuckling. 

"Ummmm... I'll just say, that Niall is standing next to me looking through the bionoculars." Louis explained. I then heard a slap and Louis groaning in pain. I covered my mouth trying to hold my laugh.

"Goodbye, Louis." Harry rolled his eyes.

"Just kiss her!" Louis said before hanging up. 

Harry looked at me and I forced a smile on my face. 

"I'm sorry, the boys are... protective." Harry said.

"Protective?" I asked giggling. 

"Just come here!" Harry said pulling me into a hug. Just kiss me already. 

--------2 days Later--------

I was packing all my clothes, shoes, make-up, electronics, and my personal stuff... 

I cried as I found a picture of me sipping on a Starbuck's cotton candy frap with Harry making weird faces next to me. A tear dropped on the picture. 

I wiped the tear off when someone held my waist. I turned around and found Harry staring at the picture. 

"Love, don't cry." Harry said, wiping a tear from my face with his thumb. I looked at him staring at the picture. His eyes gazed at me staring at me and we started leaning in. I put my hand on his cheek so he wouldn't get out. His lips gently touch mine. We fall on my bed and he set his hand across from my body. I tangled my fingers with his curls. 

I suddenly pull away. So did Harry.

"I'm so sorry. We will never tell the boys about this. Along with Audrey and Brooklyn." I said getting up from the bed and started pacing.

"Wait. Aria. I love you. I'm sorry. If you don't feel the same way about me, I understand. Look, I'm sorry." Harry said and my pacing stopped, my eyes softened, and my jaw was on the ground.

I hesitated, Harry probably freaking out inside.

"I love you, too." I said softly.

"Aria, I know you hate me, but-" Harry said being cut off by me.

"I love you, too." I said louder this time. Harry's eyes bulged out of his face. Harry got up from the couch and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. 

"Aria Kelsey Jenson. I loved you ever since I saw you in the conference room and I was bewildered when I was partnered up with you for the shoot. I hope we can be an actual couple, California."  Harry smiled.

"California?" I giggled. "So, I can call you England?" I asked tilting my head.

"Sure." Harry shrugged.

"Harold Edward Styles, I loved you when we had our first discussion. I was also suprised whe nI was partnered up with you, too. BUT, I don't know if we can be a couple just yet." I said.