Chapter 9

I was really getting sick. I threw up 5 times this week. I stayed all week laying in my bed with El mommying me.

I got some missed calls from Harry.

"Look, El." I turned to El who was pacing back and forth in front of me. She stopped and looked at me.

"I know that Harry loves me, but he loves his career more." I said groggily.

"That's not true." El wispered.

"Yes it is." I said.

"It's not." El said. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-Harry's P.O.V.-

I saw Louis pacing.

"WHY DID YOU QUIT HARRY?!" Louis screamed.

"I told you. I promised Aria that nothing will get in the way of our relationship. Management is in our way, and it's best that I quit." I said. 

Louis sighed. 

"You must love Aria a lot." Louis said.

"I do." I said. 

"Too bad that Aria can;t come back. She's coming in a month, though. Also she's sick. She's been puking frequently." Louis said.

"I know that she's coming in a month. She posted it on her Twitter." I said.

Louis sighed and walked away.

-Aria's P.O.V.-

"I think your pregnant." Eleanor said.

"What? You're talking crazy talk." I said weakly.

"No seriously. Have you ever thought about it. I mean you missed your period, and you're puking a lot that the room smells like your vommit." Eleanor said.

"It does? Anyways. How about you get me one of those pregnant thingy mabobs." I said.

"Are you sure you can take care of yourself?"

"Yes. I'm not a baby, El." I stiffled a laugh.

"Ok, ok!" El said and grabbed her purse.

"I'll buy you Starbucks along the way!" El said.

"THANK YOW!" I yelled and El smiled.