Chapter 12

"Hello? Aria?" Brea called me. I woke up at 9:00 in the morning and I'm not in the best mood. Being pregnant isn't easy, yah know.

"Hey, Brea." I said yawning.

It's been like what 2 weeks and turns out I'm not going back to London. Sad face.

"Hey. When will you come back?" Brea asked.

"HI ARIA!" I heard K.C. yell in the background. 

I giggled. "Hey, K.C." 

"And no, Brea. I am planning to stay here because I'm pregnant." I said sighing.

"WHAT? YOU'RE PREG? YOU DIDN'T TELL US?!" K.C. and Brea yelled at the same time and I winced at their loud voices. 

"Oh yeah... Totally forgot about that." I giggled.

"Ugh it's fine... Is it a girl or a boy?" Brea asked sighing.

"A girl."

"Any names?"

"I have a bunch. I'll e-mail you the names." 

"Well, ok. I'll call you later."

"Mhmm."

"BYE!"

"Bye." I hung up the phone and slouched on the sofa. 

Mom came in and sat next to me.

"Want to go out?" She asked.

"For what?" I asked.

"Baby bibs. Baby onesies. Baby clothes. oooh. Baby food?" Mom smiled at me.

"Sure. Lemme take a shower." I said trying to get up, but instead Mom helped me.

I went upstairs and took a shower. I stared at the miracle in my stomach as the water dripped down my skin. 

"Daddy will be here. I hope." I whispered to the baby.

When I got out, I puked again. 

I changed into an oversized sweater that showed my bump, sweats, and loafers. 

I came downstairs with El drinking coffee and Mom waiting for me with her purse. 

"Ok. Ready!" I said.

"Where you going?" Perrie came downstairs in pajamas and running a hand through her hair.

"Shopping for the baby." I answered smiling.

"Alright. When you come home we're going to a fair!" Leigh-Anne shrieked coming downstairs putting her hair in a ponytail. 

"Really? Alrighty. We'll leave now." I said yawning again and tapping my stomach. 

"Bye!" Jade, Jesy, Dani, and El ran into the room and shrieked.

"BAH-BYE!" I said grabbing my purse. 

Today was going to be a day where me and El's mom actually have some bonding time and get my mind of Harry. I just hope.