Chapter 7

It's only been  4 days without Harry and I was coming up strong. If you count eating ice cream and watching The Notebook over and over again as becoming strong, then yahh, I'm wayy strong. Harry and I haven't made contact with eachother, and Audrey and Brooklyn are getting worried. 

I woke up scrawled on the sofa covered in a soft blanket, tissues averywhere, opened bags of crisps were on the coffee table, along with a spilled chocolate milk. Aww, well, Shit. I feel gross, I look gross, and I definately smell gross. I groaned and rolled off the sofa, making a thump noise. I saw that the beautiful Brooklyn came out, her hair flying everywhere.

"Oh well good morning!" I said to her as she yawned and sat on the sofa.

Brooklyn moaned and stared at me with one open eye. The other eye was half closed. 

"Do you need help?" She asked.

"Why would you assume I need help?" I asked huffing.

"For one, you're not up from the ground, two, you're crumpled and tangled in that blanket, three, there is no three." Brooklyn said in a really deep voice.

"Nahhhh, Brooke, I got dis." I said and untangled myself which took me atleast an 5 minutes and I got up.

"TA-DA!" I yelled making jazz hnads in the air.

Brooklyn just huffed as I made my way to the bathrrom. I turned on the lights and stared at myself in the mirror. My mascara was running. Probably should've wiped it off last night. I had red puffy eyes, and my hair was sticking out everywhere. It's probably time to shower. 

I stripped off my clothes and locked the door. I turned on the water and climbed inside, yanking the curtain across me. I closed my eyes and felt the hot water drown my body.

When I was done, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it over my body. I opened the door and sprinted across the hallway into my room. 

"OH AND ARIA! HARRY'S HERE!" Audrey yelled. I stopped my tracks when I went in my room. Oh jeez, Harry's here?

I locked the door just in case if Harry gets a bit horny.

I searched for my underwear and clothes. I opened my wardrobe and found a 'One Way or Another' shirt, striped legging, threw my hair into a sleep top bun, and put a floral headband around it, and put on a pair of boots. (OUTFIT ON EXTERNAL LINK----->)

I applied make-up (mascara, eyeliner, blush, concealer, and lipgloss) 

I came out feeling fresh and walked into the living room to see it SPOTLESS and Harry out in the balcony.

"Harry's here!" Brooklyn said. 

"I've heard." I said laughing. 

Brooklyn rolled her eyes and went into her room. I stared at Harry out on the balcony, but I went back into my room and closed it. 

Questions rolled in my head. 

'Why was Harry here?'

'Why did he come?'

'Why is he out on the balcony?'

I layed on my bed and heard a knock on my door. 

I went over to my door and opened it to see Harry looking down at me wih red puffy eyes.

"Harr-?" I was cut off by him kissing my lips. We let go and I stared in his eyes.

"I missed you." Harry whispered and I wrapped my arms around his neck. 

"I missed you, too." I said and rested my head on his chest. 

"I figured... I helped clean... you're snot, and DVDs." Harry chuckled. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You don't know that was me." I pointed out.

"Maybe..." Harry said smiling. 

I kicked off my boots and I jumped on him, him cupping my thighs for support. I laughed and crashed my lips on his. 

"You're cute, when you try to take charge." Harry mumbled. 

"Really?" I asked and got off of him and pushed him on my bed and layed on top of him. 

His tongue entered my mouth and our tongues danced. 

After our... session, we put back our clothes on. I heard the doorbell ring. I quickly removed my make-up, and put my hair back into a bun. I got out of my room first and opened the door to see the boys with 3 girls with them.

They enetered the house and sat on the sofa.

"Hi?" I said. 

"Aria, this is Perrie." Zayn introduced Perrie. "This is Danielle." Liam introduced Danielle.

"Ummm... Guys... We know eachother already." I said laughing and so did the girls.

"WHAT?!" The boys shrieked. 

"yeahhh." I said and Brooklyn and Audrey in the room dolled up. 

"Wow..." I said raising my eyebrows at Brooklyn and Audrey. 

Niall came into the flat with a brunette girl. 

"Hi guys! This is Brooke!" Niall said and Brooke smiled. 

The boys, the girls, and I looked at Brooklyn. Brooklyn was obviously shocked. 

I sighed and shook my head. 

"Niall, mate. Can I talk to you for a second?" Harry appeared out of no where and motioned Niall over. Niall and Harry went over to the hallway and talked. 

I heard weird mumbling and BAM! a punch. 

I widened my eyes to see Harry o nthefloor with Niall panting. 

"Niall!" I shoved Niall out of the way and ran over to Harry with a black eye. 

"Harry?" I whispered about to cry.

"Niall? WHAT THE FUCK?" Brooke said and ran out.

"We're done!" She yelled as she ran out. 

"NIALL!" Liam said and had a talk with Niall. 

Harry looked at me and weakly smiled.

"I'm fine." He said,

"Yeah, right." I said and helped him up. He stood up and walked over to the sofa where the girls were and I layed him on the couch.

"Audrey! Get the ice-pack." I called for Audrey and she was moving.

"Oh my!" Perrie said.

"Niall did that to you?" Elenaor said scrunching her eyebrows.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" Danielle said. I heard weeping. 

I looked over at the balcony to see Brooklyn crying. What the actual fuck is happening. I must be dreaming.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It's been a month and Harry's eye was getting better. Today I was going to visit my father in California for 2 days.

I just hope that Harry won't date anyone else when I'm gone

A/N: HILO! Sooo... I hope this chapter was okayyy for you! I will be updating more frequently... sooo yeahh! Next chapter will be long as hell. sooo yeahh! mkay.. BAIII

xx SugarPlumJasmin