Chapter 6

Chloe was laughing and smiling with Niall then Brea came along and kissed his lips. Phew. Chloe saw me alone in the swingset and walked over to me. I smiled at her as she smiled back.

"Hi." She waved and sat next to me.

"Hey." I said. She even sounded like Aria or could she be Aria? No. Aria's blonde, not a brunette, nor is she this skinny, nor does she doesn't wear make-up unlike Chloe. Chloe was simple. Imperfectly perfect.

"Chloe? What's your last name?" I asked. Please do not be Jenson.

"Oh ummmm..... Meyers." She replied.

"Chloe Meyers. I like it." I said.

"Thanks." She said.

"So tell me about yourself." I said all of a sudden.

"Oh sure... So I'm 21. I'm a tumblr model, YouTuber, Eleanor is my stepsister, I met Audrey and Brooklyn when I was in first grade, and I used to be blonde." She said which gave me chills.

SHE IS ARIA! I'm sure of it.

"Do you know a girl named Aria?" I asked her, testing her.

"Aria? Aria Jenson? YES! She's like my BFF... why do you know her?" Chloe asked scrunching her eyebrows.

"That's sooo cool. You guys seem sooo alike. ANNND yes, I do know Aria. She was supposed to come here now and become my girlfriend, but I guess I broke her heart and she totally forgot about me. I guess that Mia, my ex, was the reason why." I said about to tear up.

"Oh. I guess that Aria and I are alike."

"Very alike." I nodded.

"I know."

"I just want to see Aria one last time." I sniffled and at the corner of my eye I see Chloe about to cry too.

"Awwe, Harry don't cry." She said.

"People who cries makes me cry." I saw her tears roll down her cheek.

"Sorry. I just." I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"Harry. Tell you what. I'll try to convince Aria to come here to see you. She obviously means everything to you." She said and my face lit up.

"You would?" I asked.

"I would. Anything for a welcoming friend." Chloe said and I gave her a hug.

"Well, I better be of. Audrey will kill me if I don't get dressed." Chloe said wiping her eyes.

"Dressed for what?"

"Dressed for umm. You'll see." Chloe said and pecked my cheeks and got off the swing. She waved at me.

"Bye!" She called.

I smiled at her and waved back. Chloe was super nice to me to call Aria to come here. I just miss Aria so much. Only if she'll promise her promise.

-----Aria's (Chloe's) P.O.V------

I sniffed as I got home. I leaned on the front door.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" Brooklyn freaked out.

"I was talking to Harry." I said nonchalantly.

"You were what?!" Brooklyn's voice was about to rise up.

"I told him that I would call Aria to come here."

"But you are here." Audrey butted in.

"Yeah.. I guess I'll explain it to him."