Chapter 14

-8 months Later-

"Awwwe. She has Aria's eyes!" Perrie shrieked and smiled at the baby.

 "She has Harry's curls!" Jade said as my baby girl, Bella yawned in Perrie's arms.

"You're so lucky to have her, Aria!" Jesy said to me. I smiled and looked at who was entering the room.

Harry. The boy I haven't seen in 8 months. The father of Bella who never came.

"Harry?" I widened my eyes.

"Hey, Aria. I never forgot about you." He said and hugged me. I then looked at the door to see a blonde bimbo come in.

"Aria, Perrie, Dani, El, Jesy, Jade, and Leigh-Anne, this is Lucy. My wife." Harry said as Lucy flashed her diamond ring in our face.

I widened my eyes and gulped. El screamed and attacked Harry while Dani grabbed a pan and walked over to Harry, and Perrie was going to cry. I was going to cry. 

"HHHHHHHAAAAAARRRYYYY!" El screamed as Louis came in and grabbed El. Liam came in and also grabbed Dani. Zayn was comforting Perrie while Niall was helping his girlfirend, Brea, stop having spazz attack. 

Harry stood up and I noticed he has a bruise on his face. 

"I'm happy for you." I said and fake smiled.

"HAPPY!?" El screamed.

"Harry, haven't you realized you have a daughter now and you are dating this blonde bimbo? Do you understand that this little girl right here from someone who should be your wife is here now in the living world and get this, SHE'S DEAF. Yeah, she's deaf. You don't even know her name. YOUR OWN FLESHING DAUGHTER'S NAME. You never changed, Harry. The same old player I knew 3 years ago and Aria's been waiting for you to come home! BUT YOU NEVER DID! FOR FUCKS SAKE! Your daughter is over here and her mother has never forgave you for cheating on her constantly!" El screamed and glared at Harry. 

Harry's eyes were filled with tears and looked at me.

"Is it true? You never forgave me?" Harry said.

"OH FOR FUCKS SAKE! Perrie take my baby into a room. Harry. WHY SHOULD I FOGIVE YOU? I'M THE BAD GUY? NO! You are for freaking sake! All I did was go back to California and you cheated on me? HOW MANY TIMES WAS THAT? Oh yeah, you broke my heart so many times, I'm actually happy that my heart is still beating from the scars that you gave me. I had to live with this baby in me. AND NO. THIS MIRACLE ISN'T A MISTAKE. YOU ARE, HARRY. It's already been eight months and you're already married? This baby is 1 years old and I raised her without her father. WHERE WAS HER FATHER, HARRY? WHERE IS HE? I'm pretty sure its not you." I said with Dani, Jade, Jesy, and Leigh-Anne crying, El in anger, and Perrie taking care of Bella.

"I'm sorry, Aria." Harry said.

"SORRY?! THAT'S ALL YOU CAN SAY TO ME. FOR FREAKIN SAKE, YOU GOT ME AND MY BABY DESERTED and ALL I GET IS A SORRY?" I screamed.

Harry started crying and Lucy was just standing there chipping on her finger nail.

"I HATE YOU!" I screamed and walked away to Bella's room. 

"Mommy?" Bella's voice said. 

"I'm here." I said.

"Is daddy coming home, yet?" Bella's voice asked.

"Ummm... he's not coming home yet. Not yet. " I said smiling. 

-THE NEXT NIGHT-

I took out a knife. Turns out Harry and Lucy decided to sleep over for 3 days. 

I went to the Bella's room. I looked at Bella sleeping.

"Mommy will be gone. Forever, sweetheart. I love you so much." I whispered into Bella's ear. I cried silently and wiped away my tears with my hand.

I then went to the bathroom and grabbed the knife I setted down on the counter. I looked at myself in the mirror. 

"I love you, Bella. I love you, Harry." I said and then I stabbed the knife in my stomach. 

"BELLA!?" I heard Harry's voice come closer and my eye sight was blurry then I fell back onto the floor and leaned on the wall. I stared down at myself. Blood everywhere. 

"BELLA!?" Harry's voice screamed and I saw him come closer and started to cry.

"NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. Bella. Why? Don't leave I love you! I LOVE YOU! Don't leave me." Harry said over and over again and grabbed my hand. 

"Take... care... of... Bella... for me." I finally said and my eyes closed and I stopped breathing.

-NO-ONE'S P.O.V.-

Harry scooped up Aria from the floor and quickly called 911. 

-AT THE HOSPITAL-

The monitor made a long beep. Harry was there crying. El was taking care of Bella and the boys were also there crying. 

"I love you, Aria." Harry said and kissed Aria's pale lips.

-Aria's FUNERAL-

Harry grabbed Aria's hand from the elegant coffin and kissed it.

"I love you, so so so much, Aria." Harry said as he carried Bella in his arms who was also crying.

"Mommy... Please come back." Bella's voice squeaked.

Harry walked away with Bella in his arms and sat down on the white chair next to Louis. 

El, Perrie, Dani, Leigh-Anne, Jesy, and Jade walked up to the coffin together holding hands.

"You know, you're outfit looks really cute." El said trying to stop crying.

"WE LOVE YOU, ARIA." They said together and then went back to sit down. Then Brea nad K.C. walked over to the podium and talked through the mic.

"Aria. My dear friend, Aria. My role model, my best friend, a part of me. She was there for all the problems I needed and she inspired me. I know that Aria was a great person, but I never thought she would commit suicide. We love you, Aria." K.C.  and Brea took turns speaking through the speech and El went up there.

"Hey sis. I want to thank Aria for what she did in my life. I know we wish she was here, but we know she's in a happy place up there. I know taht depression got the best of her and she commited suicide but she was a phenomenal person. I know that we aren't sisters by blood, but I know we're sisters by heart." El finished and started crying. 

It was late at night and Harry and Bella went to Aria's grave and had a nice picnic with El, Perrie, Dani, Louis, and Zayn, and Liam.

Bella started crying. 

"I want mommy!" Bella whined.

"I know, sweety." Harry said. 

All of them looked up at the stars and a shooting star flew across the sky. 

"Look, Bella. It's mommy." Harry said grabbing Bella's arms waving at the sky. 

"Hi mommy." Bella whispered and started to cry.