Chapter 17

A R I A

I widened my eyes as I heard a gun shot and Leigh-Anne's scream.

"ELEANOR!" I heard Lou scream and I heard sirans. I quickly ran out and saw Eleanor on the gurny covered with a black blanket. I widened my eyes and screamed, "ELEANOR!" 

I ran over to her and her mouth was filled with blood.

"El! What happened?" I cried.

She got into the ambulance and so did I.

"I...I..." El said and closed her eyes. I started to cry like crazy.

"Don't worry. She's still breathing." The lady in the ambulance said as I saw her heart monitor. 

.

.

.

.

.

I'm pacing back and forth in front of Jade and Perrie. 

Lou was crying and Harry was sleeping. We've been waiting for 12 hours for a response. 

Zayn, Liam, and Niall were a bit confused. 

"Eleanor Calder?" A nurse came in and said El's name which made me stare at the nurse while everyone stood up.

"One at a time, please." The nurse said and I walked over to her.

"She's doing alright. She's breathing normally, but we need to keep her for a night or two. You can visit her." The nurse said as I nodded.

"Come with me." She said and we went to room 304. I opened the door and saw a familiar brunette on the bed sleeping. I ran over to her. 

"Eleanor." I whispered.

She didn't answer but I knew she was listening. 

E L E A N O R

"Eleanor." I heard Aria say.

"Look. I know this might be the last time I might see you, but remember this. I know I never been the greatest sister, but you were. You always made me happy and made me feel like I'm actually you're sister. You got me through everything and I want to thank you. I need to live, El. I'm praying so hard and I'm so frustrated because I know you're going to past. BUT I DON'T WANT YOU TO. Please El." I heard Aria said. I felt touched from that short speech. 

"I love you, sis." I said as Aria's tear touched my cheek. 

"I love you too, sis." I heard say and she engulfed me with a hug. 

A R I A 

After I came out everyone was staring at me.

"El's fine. She's breathing normally and her heart is beating normally. Lou it's your turn." I said.

Lou stood up and sighed. He went to El's room. 

G o o d  L u c k , L o u .

L O U I S

"El, babe." I said, knocking on her door. 

She didn't answer. 

"El. I'm sorry. I was drunk. Give me another chance! I never failed you have I? I love you soooo much. I don't ever want  you to die." I paused and sniffed.

"This is my fault. I-I-I'm soooo sorryyy. Please give me another chance. I love you, Eleanor." I said. 

I saw a tear roll down her cheek.

"I love you, too." She croaked as I kissed her her lips gently. 

"Get well, love." I said as I left.