Chapter 5

-----ELEANOR'S P.O.V.-----

I was so upset. Aria's back home in Californoa has been HORRIBLE, but Aria was feeling better. She said she never wants to look, talk, or hear about Harry and as the greatest stepsister in the world, i supported her.

I woke up at 8:00 A.M. with Aria no where in sight in my room. I rolled out of bed and made a thump sound. I giggled as I made that sound. I then got up and went downstairs to see Aria coming from the front door with Starbucks. 

"Starbucks?" I asked as I yawned. 

"Yes, Starbucks. I got you iced coffee, mocha for your mom, decaf coffee for my dad, and cotton candy frap for me!" Aria said going to the kitchen. 

"ELIZABETH! DAD! I BROUGHT STARBUCKS!" Aria yells ringed my ears. 

I took my iced coffee and a banana from a bowl of fruits and went to living room opening the TV to teennick. I yawned as I watched Zoey bail Dustin out of trouble on the TV.

I unwrapped my banana and took a bite. After it was in my stomach and I took a sip of my iced coffee.

Aria sat next to me and took a sip of her cotton candy frap. 

I laughed as Chase got scared by Logan in a costume, so did Aria. Then 5 minutes later Chase got scared again and I choked on my ice while Aria laughed really hard but then choked too. 

My phone rang and I answered it.

"Hello? Louis? MIA? OH THAT BITCH! When I get back there in London, I'm going to slap some sense into that boy!" I said. 

Aria was obviously staring at me.  I looked at her and she gave me a smile.

"Okay, Louis. I'll be in London whenever I can babe." I said and hung up. 

"Spill." Aria said immediately. 

"Okay. Louis said that Harry's back with Mia because he says she's change." I said.

"Whose Mia?"

"A girl 4 years ago that Harry dated, but was such a bitch."

"Continue"

"Okay. So he says she's change, but Lou says not and Lou wants us back in London to fix this problem." I said. 

"Oh ok." Aria said and walked out of the living room and I sighed now paying attention to the show. 

------------Aria's P.O.V.-----------

I sighed. Harry's dating someone else and apparently she's much more prettier than me. I just spoil my face with make-up. 

2 YEARS LATER

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

I was back in London. I was totally over Harry. Audrey and Brooklyn were happy and I met Perrie and Danielle. They were so nice!

I moved back into Audrey and Brooklyn's apartment. 

I was having a cup of tea when Lou texted me that Harry was going to comeover. 

I paniced and searched for my contacts. Yes I did get glasses. 

I gently put them on and fixed my hair. I recently dyed it into a more lighter brown than my usual blonde hair. 

I didn't put any make-up on and I put on some sweats and a gray v-neck. I wanted to make sure Harry forgot about me.