Chapter 10

It's true. I'm pregnant. I was about to cry about this miracle that's in my stomach, but I got worried. 

I came out of the bathroom and told Eleanor the news. 

"AHHH!" She shrieked. 

"O.M.G. You're pregnant?!" Eleanor shrieked.

"Yes! Now shhh!" I shushed her.

"Oh my god. I have to tell Louis!" El shrieked.

"Wait! I need to tell the father of this baby!" I retorted.

"Oh yeah." El siad and I grabbed my phone on the night stand. I speed dialed Harry. 

"Hello?" THe familiar raspy voice answered.

"Hey, Harry." I said almost eager to tell him what's up.

"Hey love! I didn't break up with you because I wanted to." Harry said all of a sudden.

"Harry, wait. I have to tell you something." I screamed.

"What, babe?"

"I-I-I'm pregnant." I stuttered.

"You're what?" Harry yelled.

"Yeah." I said.

"Aria. I don't know if I can handle owning a child." Harry said.

"Oh. Of course. You just always think of you're career! Harry, you did this to ME!" I said and hung up. 

I silently cried into my hands.

"Awwe, Ar?" El said rubbing my back.

"Yeah... He said he doesn't know if he can." I blubbered.

"It's fine, Aria. Boys are like this. IMAGINE LOUIS if I said I was pregnant!" El said making me giggle.

"True. Thanks, El. Once again, you are the WISE one." I said smiling weakly.

"Aren't I always telling you that?" She asked laughing. 

-Harry's P.O.V-

"Lou. She's pregnant." I said to Louis who was munching on crisps.

"Wow! Good job, Haz!" Louis screamed.

"No, Lou, she's actually pregnant." I said.

"Woah, Haz. I heard you. I was just kidding." Lou rose his eyebrow.

"So, what are you going to do with the baby?" 

"I have no idea, Lou. I can't take care of a child." 

-Aria's P.O.V.-

"What are you going to do with the baby?" El asked.

"Well. If Harry doesn't want to raise this child with me, I'll raise him or her by myself." I said proudly.

"You need to stay away from him!" El said 

"I don't know, El. I still love him." I shrugged. 

El sighed.

"Whatever you want, Ar. I support you, and this miracle, until the very end." El said which made me smile.

"You, El, are the bestest of the bestest sister I ever had." I said smiling.

"Awwwe. I feel so loved!" El put a  hand to her heart and hugged me.

 I opened my front door to Perrie, Jade, Jesy, Leigh-Anne, and Danielle. I widened my eyes. 

"OMG! I missed you so much!" I hugged each and every one of them and motioned them to come in.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

Jade was staring at my belly.

"Hey! You grew a bump!" Jade shrieked.

I looked down. I giggled 

"I guess I did." I smiled.

"Anywayss. We came here because, we wanted to support you! El called us and since we're on tour, and Danielle our background dancer, we decided we stay here." Perrie explained.

Ever since I came to London and hung out with Harry, Harry introduced me to Little Mix and we clicked and became best friends. 

"Well, you are welcomed to our house." I gestured my hands.

"Why thank you! Now... where do we put our luggages?" Leigh-Anne asked.

"Come with me girls." El and I guestured them to come upstairs. I went upstairs, them following me.

"This is a really big house you guys." Jesy said dragging her luggage upstairs. I stifled a laugh and as we reached the top,I asked whose going to stay with who.

"I'm with Jade." Perrie said.

"El said I can sleep with you." Dani said. 

"And I guess Leigh-Anne and I are together!" Jesy said smiling.

"OKAY! Dani, our room is across that hallway you can set your luggage there. Perrie and Jade come with me." I said motioning them to the hallway. 

I opened the second door to the left in the hallway. 

The room was a guest room. Their were 2 twin beds, with pink sheets with purple flowers. The room had a closet and it's own bathroom. 

"Good?" I asked them as they were traumatized at the room. 

"This is wayy better than the luxurious hotels we had." Jade said walking, Perrie following her.

"Well, you know. Home Sweet Home?" I said.

"I swear this is going to be sooo fun!" Perrie said.

"I know! I'm excited!" I said. 

"Now, you guys get some sleep. You were on the plane from London for over 12 hours." I simply said.

"Actually since we're on tour we came from Oregon!" Perrie retorted.

I face-palmed myself.

"Oh yeah... When do you guys leave?" I asked leaning on the door.

"A month. Our manager said we could stay here as long as we like, but the maximam time is a month here." Jade said.

"Oh... Well, you guys pamper up. If you want to eat, just ask me, El, or my parents. Then, go to sleep. You've been on a moving bus forever!" I said yawning.

"Oooo. You need to go to sleep, hun." Jade said smiling.

"I guess I do." I said yawning once again.

"It's fine, love. Just go to sleep. It's 1 o'clock in the morning" Perrie said sitting down on the bed.

"Alrighty then." I said smiling at them

"Night, Ar." Perrie and Jade said.

"Night, Perrie. Night Jade." I said closing there door and walking to my bed. 

I entered my bedroom to see Dani charging her iPhone. 

"Hi, there. Going to sleep?" Dani said putting her hair up in a pony tail.

"Yep. This baby is making me tired." I said pointing at my stomach.

Danielle giggled. "Well, alright. Go to sleep. I won't be a bother." Dani said as I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.