Chapter 16

I woke up feeling Bella's kick. This was the 20th time she did this to me all week. 

I smiled. "Daddy will be here." I whispered and fell back to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke then woke up to El's constant screaming. 

I quickly got up, ran to over the screaming and saw El screaming and crying. 

I turned my head to what she was screaming at and it was Louis naked under the sheets with Mia. 

I widened my eyes. I then screamed. All the girls ran in and saw what was happening. Mia was looking down and Louis was crying. 

"OMG!'" Jade screamed. 

"Louis?""Mia?" El and I said in unison. 

El ran away crying. 

"El!" Lou said and chased after her and all the girls and I screamed.

"PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" Jesy yelled as we covered our eyes.

 "YOU! How did you get in here? This is my house. Why are you here and fucking my BFF's boyfriend?" I asked clenching my fist.

Mia cried and grabbed a pillow. 

"H-Harry invited me over and I got drunk... I woke up next to Louis." Mia said and cried. 

"GET OUT!" Leigh-Anne yelled and Mia quickly changed and went away.

I sighed and closed my eyes. 

"What a bitch." Perrie said. "I know right." Leigh-Anne said. 

"Go find El, she should be outside on the bench. That's her favorite place to relax." I said and Jade nodded and walked away. 

"When did I let the boys sleep over?" I asked them and they shrugged. 

I widened my eyes and went to the guest room. I saw 3 guys sleeping on the floor and not on the bed and I realized were the other boy went. 

I went to my room and saw Harry on my bed. I slept next to him and I never noticed that?

I sighed and threw a pillow at him. He quickly got up with dead shot eyes.

"WHAT?!" Harry yelled.

"Lou cheated on El and Mia cheated on you." I simply said. 

"What? She cheated on me?" Harry said falling his head to his hands.

"I can't believe you even invited her here. AND WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST FREAKING SLEEP IN THE TOURBUS!?" I roared as Harry whimpered.

"I don't know! I was desperate!" Harry said. 

I sighed. 

I shook my head. 

.

.

E L E A N O R

I went to my favorite spot. The bench on my huge backyard. 

I climbed over the fence and went over to my maroon painted swinging bench.

I sat there in silence. 

After 5 minutes of silence I heard someone coming over the fence. I turned around to see Leigh-Anne climbing over the fences. 

"Hi." She said. 

"He-" I heard a gun shot and turned to my stomach. 

Dani saw waht happened and grabbed her phone.

My vision was blurry, blood was soaking up my t-shirt, and I heard Lou scream. 

"Lou. Lou. Shhh..." I heard Legh-Anne say.

"El. I'm soooo sorry. I... ELEANOR!" Louis screamed as darkness came over me. 

.

.

.

.

.