Chapter 1

"Yes, mom. I just arrived in London. Yes. No. No... Not that I know of... Yeah. Look, mom, I see Audrey right now. Yes, I will. Kay. Bye, mom." I pressed my 'End Call' button and put my phone in my back pocket. I picked up an airport cart and put my carry-on and luggage on the cart. As I pushed the cart, I got texts from Audrey. 

Where are you? I'm waiting for you outside.  Audrey x. 

I'm coming. I see the light. LOL. Aria x.

I replied. 

I opened the door of the airport. UGH, it's so cold. I only wore leggings, graphic tee, and a scarf. I blinked once and saw a red head walking up to me.

I waved at Audrey. Once she came to me she started taking over the cart. 

"Hey, Audrey. Long time no see." I said hugging myself.

"I know right. I'm totally excited for you staying over with Brooklyn and I." 

"I am too. Damn, it's sooo cold. Good thing, I brought a lot of leggings and sweaters." I said hugging myself tighter. 

"I know. You'll get used to it. Since it's summer, it'll get warmer." Audrey said while we passed the road. 

"I hope." I said looking at the sky. Cloudy. Looks like it might rain.

After a couple minutes walking, Audrey stopped to a white Prius and she opened the trunk. She stuffed my lugagges into the trunk and I went to the left side and opened the door. I sat down in the chair and waited for Audrey. 

Audrey came in and carreid her bag and set it down on the arm chair. She turned the engine on and started backing up. Then we were on our way. 

"HI!" A high voice screeched behind me. I jumped and turned around. 

Brooklyn sat there smiling like a psycho.

"What the fuck? Scared the fudge out of me." I said resting my hand on my heart. 

"Oh sorry. I didn't realise you were here when we started moving and I wanted to wait till you noticed. But I couldn't hold it in." She said playing with her burnette hair. 

"Whatever." I said looking through the window. 

Brooklyn started laughing.

After half an hour we were here. Brooklyn and Audrey's apartment. 

I got out when Audrey turned off the engine and she got out. Brooklyn got out and went to the trunk. Audrey opened it and Brooklyn got my carry-on. Audrey grabbed my lugagge and started rolling it to the door. I closed the trunk.

"Guys let me help. I don't wanna be a pain." I said smiling. 

"No, it's fine." Brooklyn said while AUdrey smiled and unlocked the door.

Their apartment was really colorful. Brooklyn told me to follow her to my room and it was upstairs next to her's. It was a pastel blue and the bed was pink and white stripes. The pillows were white. A closet and wardrobe where next to the bed.

"Do you like it?" Brooklyn asked.

"Yes. It's so cute!" I said.

"Glad you liked it." Brooklyn said exiting the room. 

Audrey walked in and set the luggage next to my bed. 

"I hope you an awesome summer here." Audrey smiled at me. 

"I will. I'll be outside, taking selfies." I said going to the front door. 

"I'll help." Brooklyn said.