Chapter 2

His green eyes stared into my eyes, into my soul, like he knew what I was going to say. After a couple minutes staring into eachother eyes, he started smirking. 

"How did you know?" I asked quietly. 

"So it's true?" He asked with the smirk still on his face.

"I never said that." 

"But you hinted me." 

"I just asked you a simple question."

"Instagram."

"So you stalked me?" 

"Didn't say that."

"But you implied it." 

"I just answered your question." 

"How do you know my nickname?"

"#iloveharrystyles ?" 

"So, I'm a fan of you guys, I'm not that kind of girl whom when I hear your name, I don't hypervenalate." I lied. I totally do this.

"Mmhhmmm..." Harry stared into my eyes trying to see if I was lying or not. I tried to hide it. 

I released his hand from my hand and started braiding my perfectly curled hair. (FACT ABOUT ARIA: BRAIDS HAIR WHEN NERVOUS) Rebecca is going to kil me.

I then tied my hair with my hairband from my wrist and flipped it over my shoulder. Harry stared at me weirdly while I was doing this.

After widening my eyes because I look cuter when I do that, Harry reached over my shoulder and took my braid and pulled it causing me to move closer to him. 

He then gently took the band off and unbraided my hair. 

"Don't do that. Your hair is perfect the way it is." Harry's voice became deeper and his minty breath tickled my nose. 

I tilted my head. 

"LET'S GO, ARIA AND HARRY. NO LOVEY DOVEY RIGHT NOW, WAIT TILL THE MUSIC VIDEO." Mack cupped her hands and put it on her mouth for a loud affect in her yelling.

I started playing with my hair and walked into the photoshoot where the only decorations was a white painted wood archway filled with colorful flowers decorating it, white, pink, blue, and green lanterns were everywhere, ceiling, walls, and the ground, and the background was a galaxy background. 

Harry wrapped his arms around my waist and we pretended we were actually taking a prom picture. Then we took another pose where I was against his chest and his and my nose were touching, my arms were wrapped around his neck, and his arms were wrapped around my waist and we were both smiling. 

"We need to talk." Harry said with his smile still on his face.

"Sure. After the photoshoot. I'll give you my house address and we'll talk." 

Then we changed positions. I stood next to him putting my arm around his waist, hand on his chest and stretching the opposite of his direction, and Harry just put his arm around my waist again and we smiled. 

"Really?" Harry asked.

"Hell no." I said giggling.

"When we're done with this photoshoot." Harry said getting annoyed.

"Sure." I said.

"OK. WE'RE DONE. AND BOTH OF YOU, I WANT YOU TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH EACH OTHER FOR THE MUSIC VIDEO!" Mack yelled, her voice echoing in the room.

I looked at Harry. I gave him a, 'NO NO NO NO."  face and I knew Harry saw me because he started smirking. 

I then walked off trying to avoid the converstating we were going to have, but Harry grabbed my wrist and pulled me to a vacant area.