The Kiss

No Ones POV

*BANG THUMP SMASH*

Hearing noises Aoba sat up on his bed and scratched his head. He woke up Ren and decided to look around the house, Ren leaped off of the bed following after Aoba. He went down first to make sure Aoba didn't get hurt. Then all of a sudden *KATHUMP*...

Aoba tried to get up but every time he tried, the heavy weighted fluffy fur ball (way to big to be Ren) kept pushing him back down again. Suddenly the smell of smoke entered both Ren's and Aoba's nose. Then all Aoba could see was an adorable blonde haired teen with a lot of piercings staring at him. At the following time Ren asked.

"Are you alright Aoba?"

Before he could answer the blondie had collapsed on top of him. While Carrying Mr Blonde Boy up the stairs he wondered how the big fur ball had became a human being. After a few hours the boy woke up with a confused and lost looking face, noticing that a blue headed boy was next to him he sat up and kissed him.

Turning bright red Aoba fell off his chair and collapsed onto the floor. Once he awoke he felt warmth of a body, he looked beside him to see he was in some ones arms. He then felt something going up his shirt, it was a hand and by the look of the piercings on it. It must have been the blondie.

"Hey! what are you doing?" I screeched.

"Making sure no one else has touched you like this before."

"Why?"

"Because!"

Before he could have answered his lips were being sealed by the other teenagers lips. There were so many things going through Aoba's mind right now at this minute.

Aoba finally coughed up "What's your name may I ask?"

"It's Noiz and you?"

"Nice to meet you Noiz, I'm Aoba."

"Hmmm... Aoba that's a really nice name. I like it, it suits you."