Fight

Still in Koujaku's POV

As we glared into each other's eyes... A spark of fire shimmered through his. I got up and threw a hasty punch at Noiz. He caught my clenched up hand and flung me to the floor, I knew he wasn't human but his strength was unbelievable. I never expected him to be this strong. Out of all the people I have fought against, he was the worst.

Aoba turned to me and his jaw dropped. "Koujaku! What the hell was that for? He hasn't done anything wrong to you." Damn! How could he fall for a guy like him? If Aoba is going to date a guy, it should be me. I'm the best match for him. Aoba's mine.  And if anything, Noiz has done something wrong... He stole you away from me. Koujaku thought to himself.

3rd Person POV  [Time skip past the fight (I'm really bad at these type of things). You can all imagine the fight, easy for me xD Just imagine the fight in the actual anime.]

When the fight finally finished, Koujaku was on the floor panting for air. Aoba's place was trashed and he had to watch his friend and boyfriend fight over him, although he didn't know they were fighting over him. There was still some dark aura around Koujaku but everyone ignored it. Noiz calmed down and walked over to Aoba and kissed him.

"Noiz are you okay?" Aoba asked just in case he was hurt. "Yeah, I'm good. I'll clean this up later for you." Noiz's words made Aoba smile and that made the blue headed boy wrap his arms around the blondes waist, and hugged him tightly. 'I love you Noiz!' He said in his head. Aoba looked up and move forward to place his lips on Noiz's, but all of sudden he was ripped away.

"Huh?" Is all Aboa could get out before his lips were sealed with a kiss, but this kiss was different. It wasn't the same lips he love, they were more bitter and cracked. It was Koujaku. "Koujaku get the hell off me!!" He said as he pushed the other off of him and took cover behind Noiz. "Why'd you kiss me?" 

~~~~~

I'm really sorry I haven't updated in a while, but I've been super busy. I can't promise I'll be updating a lot but, I'll make sure I do give you all an update. I also want to thank you all for 300+ views, I really appreciate that. And to all you that follow me and read my stories. I am also sorry for how short this chapter is, I kinda forgot what I had planned so I just had to wing it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS.

I may do a Christmas special on this story you never know xD.

Anyways: VOTE. SHARE. FOLLOW. RATE. COMMENT.

BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :3