Apologies & Forgiveness

At the door was Koujaku he came back to apologise. Although he knew that Aoba (or Noiz) wasn't going to listen, he still wanted to try. Knocking on the door he saw a dark figure slowly approaching, what he wasn't expecting was a hug. Aoba was hugging him for the first time in ages.

"I'm sorry Aoba." Koujaku returned the hug and apologised repeatedly. "I really didn't mean to, I was jealous that's all." Aoba knew he wasn't lying and so he forgave him (p.s. Sorry for those who don't want them to be friends again i.e. Noiz). 

~ 1 hour later ~

As soon as Koujaku and Aoba made up they were a nice chat, they were going on about how they first met. Both Noiz and Koujaku were drunk having like 5,000 beers (slight exaggeration 😋). To be honest then two being drunk helped them get along, not only did it stop them from fighting it also stopped the awkward aura there was surrounding the three of them.

"Aob-ba?" Was all the bluenette could hear before someone passed out on his legs. It was Noiz and he was in his form, with Koujaku leaning on him as they both snored heavily. There was no use of the blue headed boy trying to move, so he just cuddled up to Noiz (he was very fluffy and warm) and went to sleep just like the others.

~~~
Thank you son much for 600 views and what not.
I also want to thank two people, who supported me in carrying on with this book ( ohhmaan InsaneFangirlHanife ). I'm gonna keep going on with this story until the end, no matter what.
If this story gets to 650 or 700 then I'll post a new chapter, hopefully. Thank you all for reading this.

BAIII~ 🐼😋