A Week Later

A week had passed since Noiz came and rescued Aoba, but what Aoba didn't know was that Noiz had a surprise for him. So one day after a hard day of work Aoba came home really exhausted, Noiz knew this would happen and that's why he planned to ask him out on the day he had to work longer. He only did that so he had enough time to set up everything.

Once Aoba arrived back at his apartment Noiz gave him a big welcome, which led to Aoba being knocked down and yelling at Noiz to get off of him.

Aoba's POV

As I walked through the door to my apartment, something big toppled on top of me. I looked up to see Noiz staring at me wide eyed with those piercing green eyes of his. I couldn't but stare but then he got too close to my face so I yelled at him to get off. The form he was in was okay, it was just his weight and how close he was to my face. I mean it's not like I mind it or anything I was just embarrassed that's all.

Once I pushed him off I went to the kitchen to put some shopping away that I got on the way home. I knew Noiz was behind me because I could hear him breathing down my neck, I also felt two arms wrap around my waist.

"N-Noiz what are you doing?" I asked while he moved his hands further up my chest. I knew he wanted something because he doesn't do this often, and the only time he does is when he either wants or needs something from me. I'm not his mum I'm pretty sure he can do some things on his own without my help.

"I just wanted to ask you something, nothing too important you just have to answer with yes or no." He told me all I had to do was answer his question with either a yes or a no. I just wanted to know was what he wanted to ask me? Maybe it was something about living here or moving. I don't want him to move, living alone is so lonely and quiet and with Noiz around it is better because there is something to do and someone to talk to.

Noiz's POV

I walked to Aoba and wrapped my arms around his waist, I knew he would disapprove but this time he didn't. I needed to ask him something and now was the best time. As I let go of his waist I turned his face to look at me, his eyes were shimmering. 

"Ask away." Aoba said with a worried face.

"Ok, Aoba. Will you go out with me?" I asked as I kissed his cheek. "It's ok if you don't want to."

"No Noiz. Of course I will." He smiled at me and at the same time he blushed. i was quite surprised he said yes but that made me happy. I smiled back as he pulled my head closer to his and kissed me.

I know this is a small chapter but this is how I work. I don't like to make my chapters too long because they take forever to plot. Yes I plot my stories, most people don't but I do so yeah. I would like to say a big thanks for almost 100K views and that. I know that I'm not that god at writing stories, but I think it's fun so that's why I do it even though I am really bad at it.

BAIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!