The Date

Aoba's POV

Yesterday was one of the best days I have ever had. For one I got a pay rise at the Junk Shop not only that but finally... Noiz finally asked me out. I have liked him ever since we first me. Which was weird because we met in my house, he had somehow broken in or something. Today is also going to be great as Noiz and I are going on a date. I think we're going to a fancy restaurant and I already brought our suits, so lets hope this goes well. We will be leaving soon, in about two or three hours.

*Time skip to when they go on their date*

Me and Noiz were ready for our date, as we passed the town streets people were staring at us. Was it because we were holding hands? Or was it because we were both guys? I don't think there's anything wrong with being gay. I mean it's our decision anyway. As I was thinking about all the people who were staring at us, I didn't realize we had got to the restaurant.

"Hey Aoba? We're here." Noiz said opening the door for me. I gladly walked in and replied "Thank you," softly and quietly but because he was a wolf he had quite good hearing so he heard me say that.

He pulled up a chair for me as he went to check in. I just sat there in silence till he returned back to our table, a waitress came a few minutes after to take our order. First she asked Noiz, she was so polite to him obviously taking an instant liking him and his looks, not that I can disagree as he was quite hot. However when she came to me, her politeness changed to hatred. As I told her what I wanted she just scoffed and walked off. I could tell that she didn't like me because I was with Noiz.

Noiz's POV

Aoba sighed as he laid his head on his shoulder. I grabbed his hands and held them in  my own and he soon shot up to look at me. I smiled at him and he smiled back moving his hair out the way of his face. The waitress then came back with our drinks and telling us that our food will be served soon. Before she left she shot a glare at Aoba and with that she left as she smiled towards me. 

I growled at her hatred towards Aoba. He didn't do anything wrong to her. He did nothing for her to be so impolite to him. When she finally came back with the food after like half an hour or so later, I glared at her like she did to Aoba.

"Sir, are you okay?" She asked smiling at me putting a hand on my shoulder, I nudged it off with my own as she got closer to me.

"Yes! Now if you'd excuse me, I would like you to stop glaring at my boyfriend please. Not to much to ask of you is it?" I spoke harshly but not to bad that we'd get kicked out.

"S-sir, I d-don't know what you're t-talking about." Of course I didn't believe her as I watched this whole time how she treated my boyfriend.

"It's fine if you don't up because I know the truth."  I say smiling devilishly. "Come on Aoba we're going, I don't like how she's treating you." I said as I grabbed Aoba's hand and interlocked our fingers together.

We walked out and didn't pay as the way we were just treated we shouldn't have to pay. Aoba still looked a bit down so I tried to make him happy. The thing is we didn't get chance to talk so I walked him to a park were we could talk for a bit about ourselves a bit better

We sat down and spoke about random things, we laughed at the most un-amusing things and joked about everything. I learned everything about Aoba and he learned everything about me. Although we were having a lot of we got disturbed by some drunk guys. I walked over to them, Aoba trailing behind me.

"Ooh, what a nice lady we have here." One of the drunk men said as the walked towards Aoba. I put my arm in front of his face to stop him from getting any closer. "Get outta tah wasy dudeeee!" He spoke reaching under my arm and touching Aoba's butt. I pushed him out of the way and pulled Aoba close to me.

"Whoahoh, mann I jus wantt aa little touchh." He spoke, he was clearly drunk.

I took Aoba's hand back in mine as we walked back to his place. I wanted to apologize  for how bad our date went, this was meant to be a special day but instead it was a nightmare. Once we got through the door he went to his bedroom, I followed him and sat on the bed next to him.

"I'm sorry Aoba. This was meant to be the perfect date, but instead it turned out to be a disgrace." I apologized.

"Oh Noiz, I don't care if the date was bad. All that matters is that I got to spend time with you, my boyfriend." He replied with a sweet tone. I turned to face him and peck his lips. For once I actually feel loved. We went to bed later that night. Aoba was wrapped in my arms as he curled up next to my chest.

"Night Aoba." I whispered lightly and softly in his ear. I knew I wouldn't get a reply because as soon as his head had collided with my chest he was out like a light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys, I know this is a really bad chapter but I can't really think of what to write. Also this chapter was out of the blue and I barely planned it, like I do with all my other chapters. Well anyway I just want to say that I really appreciate you guys voting and reading my story. I may do another update if I get my views to 150 (it's not a lot because I am not a popular writer (that's a good thing because I can update pretty quickly)). Anywho have fun and enjoy the book.

SAYONARA!!!