END!!!

{TIMESKIP}

After being together for almost 2 years, Noiz thought that it'd be the best day to propose to his lovely boyfriend on their anniversary. While Aoba was at work at the Junk Shop, Noiz secretly went out using his only day off of work to buy a ring. When he got to the jewellery store he went up to the counter and spoke to a lady. "Hello sir, how may I help you?" The woman spoke kindly. "I would like an engagement ring please." The woman smiled at Noiz at his reply. "And who is the lucky lady?" Noiz smirked and adjusted his hat on his head so it didn't fall off. "Well, I'm actually wanting to propose to my boyfriend today."

"Oh, sorry." She softly replied with a small smile of embarrassment. "It's fine." Noiz said. After being taken to the wedding ring section, Noiz looked at all the rings that were on display. They all looked so beautiful but only one caught his attention so much. It had a sparkly silver band with dark blue crystals in it (picture at the top). When Noiz saw it, he instantly thought of Aoba. He called the lady from before over, who helped him put the ring in a nice box and then he left with a hand gesture to say bye to the woman who helped him.

Once he got home, he cooked a nice romantic meal for Aoba with scented candles and the lights on a dim setting. He had finished with laying dinner out on the table and waited near the door, but not in plain sight of Aoba so he could surprise his special blue-headed boyfriend. When he heard the sound of a key coming in contact with the front door, he hid in the living-room. "Noiz I'm home! Noiz?" Aoba said as he took off his shoes at the foot of the door. He looked at the kitchen and once he saw the dinner set out he almost cried, it was amazing.

Noiz slowly walked up behind Aoba and wrapped his arms around the older boy's waist, giving him a quick kiss on the neck. "Welcome back baby." He said seductively. "N-Noiz, w-what ar~" he was cut off, by Noiz turning him around and pressing their lips together in a passionate kiss. "Aoba, I have something I want to ask you." Noiz said while he was trying to catch his breath from the kiss. He started getting onto one knee and took out the box from his pocket. "N-Noiz." Aoba stuttered out because he was trying not to cry.

"I'm not very good for words, or telling you how much you mean to me, but you are my everything.  You've been a wonderful boyfriend but..." Aoba wanted to know what he was gonna say, the way he said 'but' made him worry. 'What if he wants to break up with me? What if he thinks we aren't working?' He thought to himself. "I want to be more than just boyfriends. Aoba, will you marry me." The blonde teen let out a smile for the first time he had been with Aoba and made the bluenette burst into tears.

"Y-yes! Yes I will m-marry you." Aoba hugged Noiz with joy in his heart that he was soon going to be married to his lover but for now they're just engaged. Noiz placed the ring on Aoba's finger slowly, pulling a sexy face and using a husky tone in his voice to say "now no one can come anywhere near you because this shows, that you're mine..." The older male blushed bright red and kissed Noiz.

The next day, they celebrated their engagement with a few family and friends. "Cheers to my wonderful fiance Aoba!" Noiz said, raising his glass and kissing Aoba's cheek. 

THE END!!!

~~~

Thank you guys for reading my book.

I finally ended it I know, but I can't really think of anything to add to this book so I decided on how to make the end bit seem a lot better than just something crap.

I will apologise for doing this but it's for the best. This ship isn't my OTP anymore but I'll still keep this book, as it's my first story that has gotten this far (all the others were deleted). I hope you enjoy this last chapter and all comment on how you think this was. I don't mind about what you say, because it's just an opinion and everyone has a right to their own opinion.

Anyways... BYEEEE~~~