...

Aoba finally got over his fever and is now back to normal, and now that he is, Noiz has a few things planned (-winks- if you know what I mean -smiles innocently-). Noiz found the perfect time to start his first move on Aoba while the bluenette was washing the pots in the kitchen. He slowly wrapped his arms around Aoba's waist and trailed one hand under his trousers. This sudden move made Aoba's face heat up and cause him to go bright red like a tomato. "N-Noiz?" The boy questioned. Noiz didn't answer, instead he picked his boyfriend up and brought him to their room laying him on the bed.

Noiz climbed on top of Aoba and began to bite his neck, slowly taking off the older male's shirt. Aoba, who was still in shock tried to question the young boy on top of him. "Um... N-Noiz. What a-are you doing?" Aoba asked quietly. "I just can't wait any longer Aoba." Noiz replied trailing his tongue from Aoba's jaw line all the way to his left nipple, making Aoba bite down on his lip to stop the littlest of moans escaping. "Don't hide your voice Aoba." Noiz whispered seductively in the others ear.

Noiz then started to move his hand down to Aoba's bottom half, slowly undoing his trousers for better access to his member. Noiz licked all they way down Aoba's stomach and pulled his trousers down, along with his boxers, finally getting to see Aoba's half hard member. After seeing Noiz smirk, Aoba moved his hands covering his face, as he was a blushing mess right now. Slowly placing a hand over Aoba's member, Noiz pumped it. Getting quicker, until he decided to lick the tip making Aoba moan in pleasure "a-ah ugh N-Noiz..." Just this little sound was able to make Noiz's member go hard too.

The blonde teen was just about to place his mouth over Aoba's length, when there was a sudden knock at their door. Being too flustered Aoba made Noiz get it. 'Why did this have to happen today? He could've just asked me if he wanted it so badly. The bigger problem is, why did that stupid door have to interrupt us?' He then went to the bathroom to clean up. Once he finished he walked downstairs to come face to face with some random stranger. "Noiz, who is this?" He asked looking over at his boyfriend and continuing to walk down the stairs.

"I'm not entirely sure." Noiz replied while going over to stand next to Aoba. "I'm here to ask about something important." The strange woman said. Noiz and Aoba walked into the living room sitting on one of the couches and motioning for the woman to sit in front of them. "So, what is it you want to talk about?" The woman then smiled, of course a fake smile though. "Well, I'm Mrs. Hiroko. I work for a marriage agency. And we were wondering if you would like to get married to any of these rich and beautiful ladies. Of course you don't have to choose any if you're taken, married or seeing someone recently. But if you are, then please say so."

After hearing this, Aoba felt a little uncomfortable. "Um... The thing is, I'm not interested in your agency. In fact, I already have a partner. And that person happens to be this man here." He politely said while smiling up at Noiz. Mrs. Hiroko was a bit displeased with what she just heard. "Wait. So you're gay? Gay, as in you like boys?" Now this is where Noiz started getting a bit agitated. "Yeah, and so what if we are? There's nothing you can do about it." Noiz snarled, letting out a deep sigh and kissing the top of Aoba's head.

"If you don't mind, could I please ask you some questions?" Nodding their heads in agreement, the couple let Mrs. Hiroko question them. "Okay first, how old are both?"... " I'm 23 and this blondie is 19."  Mrs. Hiroko nodded her head silently. "Mhm okay, what are your names?"... "I'm Noiz and this is Aoba." Noiz said, pointing his thump towards the two of them. "Now are you done with the questions? Because quite frankly, I'm tired and we were in the middle of something when you showed up. The woman was a little bit annoyed with Noiz's attitude, but I do agree with him. Mrs. Hiroko stood up in a mood and stormed off to the door.

"You young sir are the most disgraceful man I have ever seen. I hope you burn in hell for your attitude." She yelled. Hearing what he heard, Aoba yelled back. "How dare you say that to him! You have no right to. In all honesty he was just stating a fact that we were busy before you came here. So don't you ever say he should burn in hell. If anything, you're the one who should burn in hell. SO GOODBYE!" After Aoba finished his little rant, he slammed the door shut on the woman's face. "Well, I didn't see that coming." Noiz said to himself quietly while wrapping his arms around Aoba and hugged him tightly earning a nice tight hug back from Aoba.

~~~

Okay, I know I haven't posted in a long time and I am truly sorry. I have had two sets of exams in just 3 months I think, and the amount of revising I needed to do was ughhhh. I was slightly embarrassed to write the first part but I managed to do it. Hopefully you like this chapter. I don't usually write this much in a chapter, but I managed to pull through the aching pains in my fingers and wrote a lot for you guys. I might be uploading a little more but it depends. I would write some on my phone but I broke it by dropping it in water and so I need to get a new one (oops). I slightly noticed that I put too much "but's" in this little A/N but (there I go again) oh well. Also, I know at the start of this book I made Noiz a werewolf but for me it's slightly hard for me to write in that type of perspective, and I have also gone to writing in 3rd person a lot too. That might change but I'm not sure yet, it's a little easier for me to write in 3rd person than in 1st. 

Anyways, please comment, rate and etc xD

Have an amazing day.

-Love from the ever so lonely me, who has nothing better to do with their life.