Surprise

1 month later.

So, it's been ONE WHOLE month since Aoba last spoke to Koujaku, because the way he treated Noiz was unacceptable. Another thing is that, Aoba didn't like it, wait no... He hated it. He hated the way Koujaku came onto him like that and kissed him. It was the worst day of his life. He thought everything would go as planned, but no. No it didn't. Everything was ruined and never went well.

Why would Koujaku do that? Aoba thought to himself while staring off into space. Then all of a sudden there was a little tap on his cheek, which startled him and nearly made him fall off his chair. When Aoba looked beside him, he saw Noiz. The wolf boy was just standing there waiting for the older boy  to respond to him.

"Huh?" Was all Aoba had to say. "I said... When are you going to work? You've been staring off into a world of your own for hours." Noiz said with slight exaggeration and ruffled the bluenette's hair. "Oh, well- Shit I'm late. He's gonna kill me." The blue headed boy sprinted to the door and made it out on his way to work.

Now that Aoba was out the way, Noiz could sort Aoba's presents out. If you didn't already know, it was Christmas the next day. This was  great way for Noiz to show his love a better way. So, throughout the hours of Aoba being gone, Noiz had wrapped and decorated the house (Aoba wasn't able to decorate that's why it's not already decorated).

{Time skip brought to you by Jimin's shortness}

Once Aoba finished his work, he walked home and he saw something that instantly brought him to tears. The house was lit up with beautiful lights, and he could see through the window; a Christmas tree with presents underneath it.

"Noiz?" Aoba questioned as he walked into the glowing house. When he closed the door something jumped on his back and knocked him over. It was Noiz in his wolf form. Noiz licked Aoba's cheek and turned back to his human form, then there was a knock at the door and guess who it was. It was...

~~~~~~~
We can probably already guess who is at the door.
Anyways, I just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for almost 500 views on this book. It honestly means a lot to me, I had a friend on here who used to write books and has now stopped. But unfortunately we're not friends much anymore, and because of that I don't have a lot of motivation to write much anymore, I'm happy that some of you want me continue this book which is why I am going to continue this book.

BAIIIII~ 😝😛😜😋🤑