Cradled

Noiz came back to to the house as quick as possible. He wanted to save his Aoba. But all he saw on the floor was an unconscious Aoba and a man all in black stood above him.

[Noiz's POV]

I couldn't believe what I saw when I came through the door. How could this have happened? My Aoba was on the floor unconscious and the only man to blame was him. The one who had been hovering over his body. I quickly grabbed my metal fist gloves, put them on and started to throw punches at this man.

I was lucky I didn't get stabbed but he finally fell over which gave me a little advantage to my hits. I put one of my feet on his chest and grabbed his hair.

"Why?" I asked. He looked at me dumbfounded.

"Why did you do this? I yelled. "TELL ME NOW!"

Suddenly Aoba came around and looked at me. I realised that I needed to take care of him instead of this bastard under my foot.

{Aoba's POV}

I opened my eyes to see Noiz with his foot on the thief. He suddenly came rushing to my side and asked if I was hurt, I replied with a small cough. I couldn't speak, but why? I wanted to thank him for saving me, otherwise it would be really rude of me not to.

After Noiz got the key for the cuffs and freed me from them. He then picked me up and put me in his lap, he started cradling me and soon enough I started to doze off in his arms. This was something I never dreamed that would happen to me, but... But it did. 

So guys I know this is a small chapter but I couldn't think of anything else, so just bare with me on this okay. I would also like to thank you for nearly 1K views on this story XD I will write some more chapters soon as well as my other stories :3

BAIIIIIIII!!!