Coming Out

A/N: In the last chapter I said that if I get 150 views, I would write another chapter. I finally got that many views in like 3 or less days so, here is the chapter I barely even planned so I'll just wing it. XD I would also like to say a very big sorry. I know this chapter is very late but I have been busy; first I had no internet for 2 days, second I have been really busy with school. We all know what school is like XD Well Enjoy :3

After Noiz and Aoba went on there first date together, Aoba thought he would come out to his gran. He knew that Tae-San wouldn't be in a very good mood if he told her. Aoba also had a few thoughts on telling all of his friends Koujaku, Mizuki and Clear, maybe telling Trip and Virus wasn't a good idea so he just left them out.

The very day he went back to work he finished early, it was a good time to go call Tae-San and his friends over. After waiting for what seemed like an hour, they had finally arrived. For some reason Koujaku didn't seem like himself, Aoba could tell something was wrong with him. Aoba wanted to see what was wrong with him but, he decided to just let go of it.

"Hey everyone." Aoba greeted them all, showing them to the living room. "Thank you for coming."

"No problem. What are we needed for anyways?" Koujaku spoke with a slight annoyed tone.

"Well I wanted to tell you all something, it's very important." Aoba sighed and sat down and motioned for Noiz to come in. As Noiz walked into the living room Koujaku glared at him and scowled. Noiz just ignored him and sat right near Aoba and, put his arm around his waist. 

Aoba's POV

I sat there for a few seconds just nervously fiddling with my thumbs. I couldn't believe I came up up with the idea to tell them I was gay and that I'm dating Noiz. To be completely honest, if I was to tell someone it would be... Actually I don't know, it would probably be Clear since he is better to talk to about this stuff with.

"So, what is it that's so important Aoba?" Tae-San spoke to me, not really caring about what I needed to say as she thought it would be something stupid.

"Well, here goes nothing." I said then continuing my coming out session. "Me and um... Me and Noiz are um..."

"Dating. Me and Aoba are dating." Noiz finished for me. He seemed so calm unlike me, I was a nervous mess.

Everyone looked up in shock if anything, they weren't expecting that. My life was probably doomed and I was probably going to be hated for the rest of my life or something. 

"Wait! So that's who this guy is. He's your boyfriend, Aoba i don't think he is a good match for you." Koujaku growled, there was definitely something wrong with him today. For some reason he kept glaring at Noiz, and if looks could kill Noiz would surely be dead. Which I'm so glad they can't because I don't want Noiz to die just yet.

3rd Person POV

Noiz just laid back on the sofa and looked up at the ceiling before, sitting back up and waking off to the kitchen. He came back a few minutes later with a two cups of tea then went back to the kitchen, just to bring another four out. He gave each of us a cup including himself. There was a proper glare off between Noiz and Koujaku, it was quite obvious Noiz was trying to tell Koujaku to stay away from HIS Aoba.

Koujaku's POV

Today Aoba had called some of his friends and Tae-San to come to his. I'm not sure what for but it was apparently really important, but when I found out it was about him dating this Noiz guy I wasn't happy. Noiz just had a weird aura around him which I knew he wasn't human. Either Aoba knew or he didn't, I wanted to tell him but I also didn't want to scare him. I just sat there glaring at Noiz even when he left to get us all a cup of tea. Well I think all of us anyway.

As we glared into each others eyes...

~~~~~~~~~~

Ooooh left at a cliffhanger XD I wonder what'll happen. What d'you think will happen readers? Please comment, what you think XD Maybe one will be the right one XD

BAIIIIII :3