The Break In

No ones POV

Only a few minutes have passed since Noiz left to go to the shop and Aoba was left all alone in the house (but he was technically not alone because he had Ren with him). Suddenly, the front door opened and Aoba grabbed Ren to go see Noiz (well that's who he thought it was at least). As soon as he got to the last step he saw a man in all black not much taller than Noiz, with a pair of handcuffs and a knife in each of his hands.

Aoba tried to run but he couldn't his whole body froze. He was petrified. The man (lets just call him Jim for now ok) pushed Aoba to the ground and cuffed only one hand to the pipe then headed into the kitchen. He pulled out his phone and called his boss/partner.

{Aoba's POV}

I just wish Noiz was here to protect me and hold me in his arms. Wait what am I thinking I'm not gay. I can't be falling for Noiz can I. Anyway I need to some how escape these cuffs but I don't think that will happen, not everyone can escape handcuffs like some of the weird mysterious people you see on T.V.

I suddenly remembered that I had my phone in my pocket but I had to be careful to make sure he doesn't hear it. I clicked a number off of my contacts and that person happened to be Noiz. I thought to myself "WHY? WHY? WHY? out of all the people I have why did it have to be Noiz?". All of a sudden I hear a firm voice, Noiz had actually picked up.

"Please come back I need some help, I got myself in a little pickle somehow." I whispered.

"Why are you whispering? And what do you mean you got yourself in a little pickle?" He shouted. "Tell me!"

"Just come home quick I need help!" I quickly hung up the phone and as soon as that there was some other guy at my door.

[Noiz's POV]

I couldn't believe what I heard Aoba say on the phone. What did he mean by him getting in a little pickle? Seriously Aoba you do need to be more careful you moron.