Fever

The night finally ended and the sun was just rising, as Aoba stirred in his sleep trying to get comfortable. His breathing hitched and he started to cough constantly. Noiz could hear every breath of the sleeping bluenette's and was worried, so he went back to his human form and slowly got out from underneath the sleeping idiot trying not to wake any of them up. Noiz placed a hand on his boyfriend's forehead, and did the same for his own.

"Looks like a fever." Said a raspy voice. "He might have been doing errands for the Junk Shop, which may have led to a fever because of how cold it is." Noiz looked where the voice was coming from and it was Koujaku. Nodding his head, Noiz walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water, then went to the bathroom to grab some medicine to help Aoba.

Feeling a cold wet cloth being placed on him, Aoba awoke and sat up, only to be pushed back down. "It's best to lay down babe." At the word 'Babe' Aoba blushed a fluorescent pink and just stayed still, he wanted to get up but he thought it'd be better to just listen to Noiz and stay on the couch and relax. "You have a fever." Said Koukaju handing the relaxed boy the glass of water that was on the table (hopefully Koujaku didn't do anything to that water).

"Oh you're awake. Take this." Noiz handed Aoba a paracetamol. "Thank you." Aoba replied smiling gently, taking small sips of his water as he swallowed the pill slowly. "Maybe you should get some more rest, I'll take you up to your room." Aoba smiled warmly "thank you Noiz." It's been a while since Aoba last had a fever and right now he just wanted to be cuddled up to Noiz, but he'd probably get sick too and he didn't want Noiz to be in this state.

Aoba was knocked out of his train of thoughts when he felt a pair of long arms around him. He turned around and saw Noiz hugging him, he hadn't even realised that they were in their bedroom. "Noiz, you're gonna catch a fever too if you're this close to me." The wolf boy shrugged it off and nuzzled his nose into the crook of his boyfriend's neck "having a fever wont kill me."

***

Only a day had passed and Aoba's fever had already gotten worse. He was sweating buckets and every 10 minutes he would throw up, I swear that he was bringing up every meal had ever eaten (writing this makes me want to do the same, I can't deal with sick or stuff like that :P). Noiz needed to take Aoba to the hospital, but he wasn't able to move him it was too painful for the older boy. He tried calling an ambulance but they just ignored him thinking that the blue headed boy wasn't really that bad, and Noiz was only being dramatic about it. The truth is, Aoba was in a bad condition. Very bad condition.

***

I'ts been two days since Aoba became ill, and yet he still has't got any better. Noiz is going crazy, he doesn't know what to do. His last resort is to call Tae-San and Koujaku maybe Clear as well to see if they could help. It's not everyday that anyone was asked for help from Noiz. He was usually quiet and doesn't really get on with any one else other than Aoba. 

~On call to Koujaku~

Noiz: I know it's weird to call you but, Aoba's getting worse. And I can't get him to the hospital.

Koujaku: What about the ambulance?

Noiz: Already tried, they said I was just being dramatic over it.

Koujaku: I'll be right over.

Noiz: Call Tae-San and Clear too.

~End of call~

~~~

Heyyyy~

I just want to say that there is gonna be a part 2 soon for this chapter, as this is the longest chapter and I have tons of ideas for Aoba having a fever etc etc. I just couldn't leave you waiting so here is part 1, and I put a lot more words in this part then I have ever done in any of my chapters and I am proud of that to say the least. Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Ace Out~

Baiiiii~