Glass

No Ones POV

After Aoba first met Noiz, he still hasn't figured out how he has two forms (a wolf form and a human form). There literally was no explanation for it, and he never had the guts to ask Noiz himself.

It finally came to a day where Aoba didn't have to go to work. He was sleeping like a baby until... something downstairs had smashed and Noiz yelped. Of course, knowing Aoba, he woke up and ran down to see what happened. He saw Noiz bleeding and decided to lick the blood off and after he bandaged it up.

Noiz thanked Aoba and went to clean the smashed glass up off the floor.

"Hold on Noiz I'll do it, it's fine you go and lie down."

"Ok thank you Aoba." he said cutely.

"Your welcome." he replied blushing.

After Aoba cleaned up he went to check on Noiz. As he walked into his room he saw that Noiz was shivering like crazy. Aoba decided he would cuddle up next to him, just to help him keep warm.

Soon after, Noiz woke up in Aoba's arms. He got up and kissed him on the forehead, he then left to go to the shop to buy some groceries and a new glass to replace the broken one (obviously why else).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if the paragraphs are quite short. I started writing the story chapters on paper and then wrote them up on here (I also edit and change them while doing that). But when writing them on paper the paragraphs look much bigger than on here, sooo that's why they are really short but actually they are not. But yeah hope you actually like this really bad story. BBBBBYYYYYEEEEE!!!!!