6.

DJ's POV

After JT confessed that he and Chris use to date I let him know it wasn't a problem for me. I mean why would it when I low key have a crush on him. Today we're in the park playing ball and JT is acting a little funny for some reason. This dude Brad is guarding me and keeps rubbing up on me every chance he gets. I notice JT watching us but I try to act like I don't see him. Ever since JT told me he was gay I've noticed that when someone is checking me out he gives them dirty looks. I think it's low key sexy tho lol. I'm starting to get the impression that JT likes me, but I don't want to jump to conclusions. I mean we've only known each other for two months, but the way he looks at me now is different. Don't get me wrong I've noticed the little smirks and eye winks he give me but he hasn't really done anything that tells me he's feeling me. Plus I haven't really told him that I'm Bi yet.

Anyway back to the game. JT and I are playing against Brad and Shawn, two of our homeboys. JT and I are murdering these niggas out here on the court. This is game point and as I go up for the layup Brad fouls the fuck out of me. I land kind of funny on my foot causing me to fall hard to the ground. JT immediately runs over to my side making sure I'm good. I let him know that I'm straight and just landed on my foot wrong. He looks over at Brad and gets up pushing him hard as hell. But before this goes left I jump up and grab JT telling him it wasn't that serious so calm down. He looks at Brad again before walking off pissed. I dap Brad and Shane up and tell them next time it's their ass. They walk off towards their cars and tell me to get up with them later. I make my way to JT car were he is sitting still pissed. "Yo JT what was that about man" I ask. He just looks at me and says "I'm ready to go." I roll my eyes at him hard as fuck because he's on some bullshit right now. When we make it to his house I get out and tell him I'll talk to him later (I'm pissed off now because I can't stand when niggas get attitudes and don't talk). "DJ man you not coming in the crib to chill" he says jumping out the driver seat. "Nah man you acting like a bitch so I'm going home to chill" is what I wanted to say, but instead I tell him I'll come in for a few.

Up in JT's room he sits down at his desk and pulls up that new Drake album so I tell him to put it on "child's play" (aye that's my shit frfr). He puts it on and we both start rapping to the song. When it's over I look over at him and say "yo JT wants been going on with you lately man?" He he gives me the side eye and say "what you mean nigga?" By this time I'm starting to get pissed again because this nigga is playing the fuck stupid. "Nigga why everytime somebody check me out you give them dirty looks? Why was you looking at Brad funny as hell when we was balling earlier? Why you push him all hard when I fell and then walked away pissed after I told you to chill?" Answer me that since you playin dumb my voice booms at JT. He just sits there again playing dumb so I get up and head towards his door. Just as I was about to walk out this nigga jumps up and runs over and pushes his door shut. I turn around to cuss his ass out, but he puts his finger over my lips to keep me from saying anything and starts talking. "DJ man I never felt so comfortable around someone before in my life. These past two months have changed me my nigga. So what I get pissed when I see chicks and niggas looking at you? Yeah you right I was giving that nigga Brad dirty looks today. When he fouled you yeah I got pissed and wanted to beat his ass.You know why?" Answer me DJ he yelled. I look into his eyes and see so much passion that I'm lost for words. "Fuckin answer me DJ" his voice booms in my ear again. "I don't fucking know why your tripping JT" I yell back, finally finding my voice and trying to push him away from me so I can leave. He places both of his arms up against the door keeping it shut while I'm backed up against it looking at him. He looks so fuckin sexy right now but I have to stand my ground. In one swift move he leans in and whispers in my ear sending chills down my spine "I want you and you're going to be mine" he says with that sexy ass smile plastered on his face backing away from the door allowing me to walk out without saying a word. I get to the bottom of the stairs and look back up and mumble "fuck" and start smiling.