17.

DJ in the mm 

DJ in the mm 

Sex scene below so be warned. 

DJ's POV

I waited outside in the student parking lot for 3 minutes before TJ ran out of the school. He looked over at me with a half smile and jumped in his car, rolling down his window I told him to follow me to my house. The look in his eye told me he caught my drift, and speed off towards my place with me following behind.

When we made it to my house JT jumped out of the car and made his way to the front door where he waited for me to let him in. Once inside he grabbed my waist and pulled me close and kissed me. Rubbing his tongue against my bottom lip I opened up giving him access. Yearning for his kiss and touch for the past month I got weak at the knees and he had to hold me up. It was something about this kiss that was different from all of the other kisses we've shared.

Pulling away I grabbed his hand and tried to lead him upstairs but before we made it to the second step our clothes were coming off. Shirts, shoes, socks were spread all over the foyer. I marveled at how defined his muscle had gotten in the past month. JT caught me staring and made his chest jump and winked at me. He turned me around and placed me on all fours and I felt his breath at my entrance. He placed little kisses on my cheeks and before I knew it I felt his tongue enter me. I jolted up and he pulled me back as his tongue did tricks I've never known it could do. He placed his hand on my back and pressed down causing me to arch my back even more. I cried out in pleasure because I couldn't take it anymore. I jumped up from his grip and turned over to see him with this slick smile plastered on his face.

I stood before him and switched places as he sat down on the step, legs wide open as I took his dick in hand and started to lick around the head. I slowly started to place him in my mouth and the further down I went he threw his head back. Knowing how to treat my man right I went all the way down and held him in my throat as I swallowed and he yelled "FUCK". I keep this up for several minutes before he couldn't take anymore so I straddled JT and slowly allowed him to enter me. Placing my hands on his chest I rode him slowly and then sped up. Seeing how much he was enjoying this I continued my movements until he picked me up and carried me up the stairs into my room.

Gently he placed me on the bed and while he was still inside of me he started to move his hips ever so slow. He was working his dick in me and I couldn't say a word. My mouth gapped open and all you could hear was the occasional squeak escape as he made love to my body. I pulled JT forward kissing him as our tongues battled with each other. JT whispered in my ear to turn over on all fours and arch my back. I did as instructed and felt his hand come down on my ass as he smacked it. Feeling the sting I raised up a little and he reached up and pushed my head back down into the mattress. He re-enter me and thrust forward cause me to moan loudly. I could sense him smiling behind me so I glanced back at him and he puckered his lips at me and shot me the smile that always melts my heart. We moved in sync for what seemed like hours before I couldn't hold back anymore and I nutted all over my sheets and hand. Tightening my muscles around JT's dick I milked him until he pushed in on last time and flooded my insides. Both spent we fell on the bed out of breath. JT pulled me close and held me until we both got up decided to shower.

Stepping into the shower together I looked JT in the eyes and told him that I loved him. He kissed my forehead and looked me in the eyes and said "I love you too and promise me you'll never break my heart again." I grabbed ahold of his dick and said " as long as I have this you never have to worry babe." He just busted out laughing and pulled me in for a passionate kiss.