18.

DJ up there! 

DJ up there! 

DJ

Two months have passed and JT's and I relationship can't be any better. I'm truly in love with him.

Over winter break I surprised JT with a trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and it was everything we needed to repair our relationship. I know that I hurt him so I needed to show him just how deep my love for him ran. Spending those seven days alone getting to know each other all over again and adding in bomb ass sex in the process helped us get to where we are today.

Today we're looking at schools we want to attend. I'm 100% set on UNC since I've been accepted, but JT has been accepted by UNC, Duke, Virginia Tech, and Kentucky for basketball. I would love for him to go to UNC with me, but I refuse to hold him back from achieving his goals. I love him that much and if he decides to go out of state I'll ride for him no matter where he decides to go.

"Babe I don't know what school to choose. I mean I love every last one of the schools I got accepted to and they've got great basketball programs, but I can't imagine not being able to cuddle with you at night. Our love has grown stronger so I know we can make our relationship last, but I would miss holding and kissing your sexy ass everyday" JT says as he just sits there looking at all of his acceptance letters.

"I can't allow my own needs and wants to stop you from achieving your goals JT. I just can't do it. Please choose whatever school you want babe. I'll be there for you no matter what" I said looking into his eyes so he'd know how serious I was.

"Okay enough of this shit, let's go get something to eat because I'm hungry" JT says while standing up and grabbing my hand. We go grab something to eat and come back to his house to relax. While he's on the phone talking to his parents I get out the controller and load Gran Turismo and start playing. I'm in the middle of my game when I feel those sweet kisses from JT on my neck and him nibbling at my earlobe. He knows that shit turns me on so I pause the game and turn around give him a hard stare and he burst out laughing.

"You play too much babe you know that shit makes me horny" I say while smiling at him. He reached around me and grabbed the second controller and tells me to start the game over. Before we start though he says "how about we make a bet. I win you gotta let me fuck and if u win I'll buy you the new J's coming next week." "You know my size and I want an outfit too, I say while getting comfortable on his bed."

Needless to say I lost the bet and now I'm here on his bed face down ass up and JT is not showing any mercy on me. I swear this boy knows how to take me to places I've never been before. His touch does something to me and I lose all control when we have sex. "Babe turn over so I can see that sexy face of yours while I remind you who's ass this is" he says sending me that signature smile when I turn over. Thrusting back into me I can't help but to moan out loud and he leans down and kisses me sending shivers down my spine. After a couple more deep strokes he pulls out and bust his nut.

He jumps on top of me and wraps me in his strong arms telling me how much he loves me. "JT I'm serious about what I said earlier. Pick the school you'll be happy at. Don't make any decisions based off of what you think I want, okay". I just hope he is really listening to me when I tell him that. He nods his head and kisses my forehead before we both drift off to sleep.

Waking up a few hours later I get up and walk into his bathroom to relieve myself and when I walk back in his room there he is laying on the bed tongue out, hand in the front of his shorts looking sexy as fuck. Babe take my pic so I quickly snap a pic and walk over to him giving him a quick kiss before putting on my sneakers. "Babe I'm going home to finish up my homework. I'll call you before I go to bed. Love you l said while grabbing the rest of my stuff.

Pic that DJ took of JT below!! 😩😝😝

Okay y'all I'm sorry for the long delay

Okay y'all I'm sorry for the long delay. As I said before I've been busy as hell but I'm back and hope to finish this book soon. Only 3 or 4 more chapters left.