1

As I stand here watching him exit the pool I can't do anything but bite my fist and think damn his ass is sexy as fuck. His chiseled abs glistening in the sun light and his perfect white teeth just blinding me as he smiles. The little dimple forming as he looks up at me and I try to casually look away. 

Who is he you ask? None other than my best friend JT. Let me give you a little history of how JT and I became friends. I had just moved to NC and I wasn't feeling the small town vibe. I mean I enjoy the fast pace life of the city and this wasn't really my choice of relocation, but my dad was offered a huge promotion at work and it called for us to move. But anyways as my parents and I pull into our new two story house I see this little cutie sitting on the porch with a few other dudes. All of them were cute,but cutie sitting on the step in a beater, gym shorts, and slides caught my eye. He was sitting there smiling and talking to his boys and I just couldn't seem to turn away. It was something about his smile that pulled me in (I'm a sucker for a nigga with pretty teeth). 

As I finally collect my thoughts and exit the car I see all attention turn to my folks and I. I guess seeing new folks moving into the neighborhood caused everyone to focus on us. I stand there and adjust my shirt and sweats while listening to panda by designer in my beat headphones. Seeing the attention I was getting I quickly nod and throw my hand up at the dudes next door and approach the front door. But not before grabbing my swedish fish out the back seat. I walk in and just glacé at my surroundings as my dad is moving through  the house making sure our interior decorator had everything in order just as he liked it. If you haven't guessed my parents have money. My mom comes from old money and my dad is the VP of marketing at his company. I make my way up stairs to my room and flop down  on my bed and sit there and just wonder who was ol dude next door before I drift off to sleep. 

S/n: this is my first attempt at writing a story so please give me feed back!