3.

JT above 

JT above 

Hey guys I had a new chapter already written so I wanted to bless you with it before I go into this crazy work week.  

Comment and vote

8:00pm

Here I am in my closet looking for something to wear. I haven't met anyone else around here yet so I have to make a bomb ass first impression. I decide on a black screen tee, black jeans, my black foamposites with the gum bottom, and my MCM belt. I then jump in the shower because it took me forever to decide on what I wanted to wear. Getting out I brush my teeth and lotion down my body because a nigga can't be ashy lol. Walking back into my closet I put on my clothes, decide on my Chanel Blue cologne and put in my diamond studs. Snapping a quick pic for snap chat I head down stairs.

Grabbing my keys I tell my parents I'll see them later. Being the over protective mom that she is I have to explain that I'm going to a party with JT the next door neighbor. My mom gives me the eye and mouths he's cute, before saying be careful and don't come in too late. My dad just looks and smiles. Just then I a get a txt message from JT saying he's outside waiting. I tell my parents bye and walk out to see JT standing there in a white graphic tee, distressed jeans, and some red and white pippens. The things that ran through my mind just looking at this dude had me ready to bust right there.

JT gives me directions and we pull up to this nice ass crib with cars and people everywhere. Walking into the party I see all eyes on me and I love the attention because I'm a cocky nigga. JT walks up to a bunch of dudes and I notice most of them are the dudes that were at his house yesterday. He introduces me to the fellas and I say my what's up to everyone. After a couple drinks I start to feel good and the DJ is playing hit after hit. Next thing I hear is Controlla and I see this girl in the middle of the crowd dancing. I make my way into the middle and start dancing behind her and she looks back smirking. She starts twerking on me and we're giving everybody a show. I notice out the corner of my eye JT looking at me so I start to really give this chick my best. The crowd is going wild once the song ends and I make my way back over to JT. He looks at me and says "Sydney was throwing that thing back on you I see" I smile and say yeah she can dance her ass off. We make our rounds through the party and around 2:00am it starts to die down so we decide to head out. 

JT and I say our goodbyes to his boys and leave. Pulling up at our houses JT asked if I had a good time. I reply yeah and then say "I think I might like it here." He looks over at me and says "you're a cool ass dude, we're going get alone good". 

S/n: What do u think about JT