2. Moving day

Hey ma peeps
So I wrote the first chapter today and said I'll be writing 2 times a week. Well, I decided that I won't be going on a schedule for uploading. I'll just update whenever I feel like it.
This is just a filler for more detail and to clear up the confusion.
Happy reading ...
Cat bug
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 2:Moving day

"Darling, we're moving"

Huh?

"What?"

"We're moving" my mom repeats
I don't know how I should feel about this. Happy? Sad? I'm just...confused.

"Why?"

"Well your father has been having a hard time with his job so he started applying for new jobs. We found a great job for him in Madison which pays a huge amount that we wouldn't want to decline."

"But what about our house? What's happening to it?"
"The Barnson family is willing to buy it for a good amount of money."

I'm shocked.
I love this house.
I love Andrea.
I love Chipotle.
I can't leave them behind!

I think my mom noticed me worrying, so she kissed my forehead and hugged me tight.
"Don't worry honey, we have it all sorted out. We have a wonderful house in Madison and we've enrolled you into a wonderful high school. Don't worry there's chipotle right next to our house, and I'm sure you'll meet many new friends... And maybe a boyfriend?"

"Mom stop! I'm not getting a boyfriend!" I think about Alex and fear runs up my spine.

I smile.

I'm gonna move away from Alex!

"Okay I think you'll need to start packing up and maybe start throwing away some of your things which you might not need" she says holding up my Winnie the Pooh teddy bear.

"Winnie is worth more than your life" I say without thinking and completely regret it. I blush.
My mom laughs and walks away.

"Wait mom!" I say stopping her. She turns to me with a smile.
"When are we moving?"
"Next week" she smiles and with that she closes the door behind her.

Wow.

7 days to get ready.

I have a lot of work to do.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm almost done packing when I hear something growl. I look around and see a shadow and I freak out.

I notice that it was my shadow.

And my stomach was growling.

The last thing I ate was a couple of spicy Cheetos and that was about 2 hours ago. I look at the clock and see that it's six o'clock.

"Mom I'm ordering pizza!" I shout out of my bedroom. She approves and I order a medium pepperoni pizza and a side of wedges.

I grab my laptop and decide to FaceTime Andrea and tell her the big news.

She picks up and I tell her everything. Thinking that she might freak out, I lower the volume.

And what do you expect...

She freaked out.

"I know I'm sad too," I say which came out dryly for some reason.

"I'llmissyoualotpromisetokeepintouchyouneedtotextmeeverysingledaystayawayfromthebarbies....."

"Woah woah. I'm gonna keep in touch with you. I'll miss you too, but I still have a few more days of school with you. I don't want to move but at least I'll stay away from Alex."

"Yeah I guess so.."

"Okay I'm gonna go finish packing now. Bye"

"Bye boo"

I laugh at her reply and end the call. I need to finish packing.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Fast forward one week of her in the plane.

"We have now reached Madison, enjoy your stay."

I huff in and out. I never really enjoyed airplanes or the whole idea of 'flying'.
I just wish to get out soon.

We finally land.

We get outside of the plane, grab our bags and grab a taxi. We sold our car and are planning to buy new one here.

I get in and slowly doze off.

1 hour later

"Wake up honey"

Blink

Blink

Blink

I open my eyes not recognizing where I am.
I look at my mom and dad who are smiling at me happily.

"We're here!"
I get up and look out the window.

This house is huge!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is just a filler so it isn't that good of a chapter but I think I know how I'm going to plan the next chapters. I hope they'll please you.
I have nothing else to say so

Byeeeeeeeee
Catbug out *mic drop*