5. Five month payment

Hey fellow humans
It's me...I'm back...I know you've missed me *eyebrow wiggle*
Just kidding!
My life isn't interesting so I have nothing to say
Happy reading
Xoxo
Catbug
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 5: Five month payment

"And that's all of it" Nathan sighs while dropping all my shopping bags in my room. Thank god I brought him with me or else all my bags would have been laying down on the side walk.
"Thanks" I say before we both fall onto my bed.

"No problem. Today was exhausting, we just went shopping why is it that tiring?"

"Hey, no one ever said shopping was fun. It's basically a workout" I state and he agrees with a huff.

We just lay there for 10 minutes until I get up and check the time.

7:30

"Okay get out I need to take a shower and sleep. Tomorrow is the first day of school and I don't want to smell like a cow"

"What do you mean? You always smell like a cow" he states which just makes me more annoyed at him. I find the closest object which is a sponge bob pillow and I throw it at him. You have probably noticed I love spongebob....a lot.

"Get out!"

"Okay fine! You don't have to be so aggressive about it!" He states and leaves from my open window.

I head to the bathroom. I let the shower spray pour water on me while I rub all the grime and dirt off me with my loofah. I lather my hair in my strawberry scented shampoo. I rinse everything off me and wrap my body in my fluffy white towel and head out side of the ensuite and into my bedroom. I make sure that the blinds are closed so that Nathan can't peek through. I drop my towel and open the closet to find my pjs.

"Aw fuck" I hear a voice state and I scream trying to find the towel that I just dropped. Thankfully I find it and wrap it around my exposed body.

"Who's there?!" I shout

I see a figure come out from under the bed and notice that it's a boy. I grab a clothes hanger to use as a weapon. I see chocolate brown eyes and notice who it is immediately.

"NATHAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?GET OUT!"

I see Nathan scurry quickly to get out of the open window.

It takes me a few seconds to register what just happened.

MY NEIGHBOR SAW ME FULLY NAKED.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm laying down on my bed scrolling through Instagram. I just love seeing photographers uploads. Or should I say masterpieces. I also have an Instagram feed which is filled with photos of me and Andrea.

I miss her so much.

I realize that I need to talk to her so I check the time and see that it's just 8:30. So I continue dialing her number.

Ring

Ring

Ring

That's odd. Why isn't she picking up? She usually picks up straight away. Something important must be going on in her life because she only skipped my call once and that was when she was on a plane to New Jersey to visit her aunts.

I set my phone on the bedside table and head down stairs to have a small snack. I see my parents snuggled up in blankets on the couch watching a movie. Most people would be disgusted but, this was kind of cute. Our family loves watching action movies for some reason. So they were watching Mission Impossible, their favorite.

I walk into the kitchen and open the lights. I open our pantry and grab 2 bread pieces. I open the fridge and grab 2 slices of cheese: cheddar and Swiss. I put both on top of one piece of bread and close the sandwich. I put it in the toaster and head to the living room to stay with my parents for a bit.

"Hey honey" my dad greets me and my mom smiles.

"So are you ready for tomorrow?" My mom asks enthusiastically.

"Well, I'm kind of nervous but I guess I'll be fine"

"That's my girl. You have nothing to worry about" my dad says with a reassuring smile.

"Thanks dad" I say hugging both my blanket covered parents. I smile and walk up the stairs. On my way up I hear my mom calling my name.

"Yeah?" I ask from halfway up the stairs.

"Can you ask the Scott's son to take you to school tomorrow? And maybe until you get your car? We're going to work using our family car so you wouldn't have a ride. Sorry" my mom says.

I nod before realizing what I had agreed to do.

I can't do this.

I can't ask the boy who saw me naked to be my ride for the next 5 months.

Be brave. You can do this. It's only a question. He might not even reply with a positive answer.

I head up to my room and close the door behind me. I go and take my pjs with me into the ensuite not wanting to re-embarrass myself. I take a quick shower and brush my teeth. I change into my SpongeBob pjs and head out to my room. I go to the window and open it up. Knocking 5 times on his window I give up because he doesn't answer. While I'm closing my window I hear his window opening and I'm greeted by a shirtless Nathan.

Great. Just great.

"Hey! I just wanted to ask you if you could take me to school and drop me home because I don't have a car at the moment."

"And when are you getting your car?" He asks with scrunched up eyebrows

"5 months?" I say which comes out in more of a question form.

"So you want me to take you to school for the next five months-"

"And drop me home" I correct him. He glares at me for interrupting. "Sorry" I murmur and look down blushing at my stupid response. He just chuckles and continues

"And drop you, but what's in it for me?"

"You get to do a good deed and drop your beautiful neighbor home?" I say grinning widely

"No really, what do I get?"

"I don't know? What do you want?"

Shouldn't have asked that.

He stares up at the sky while thinking of what he can get from me. I'm just hoping that it's something normal and not dirty.

Who am I kidding? I'm talking to Nathan.

"You need to pay me"

"If it's anything over 5 dollars I'm out"

"It's not cash. You have to pay me in kisses"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger.
Read this please:

Okay so mid writing I finally came across what I should write this book about so now I finally have it. I'm gonna change the title because the storyline has obviously changed. And possibly the cover.

Okay
Byeeee
Xoxo,
Catbug