16. It's adorable

The bikini^^^
Read your hearts out :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 16: It's adorable
Ayden's POV

Humph..

The bed makes an airy noise as it inflates. We finally reached our floor of the condo and to be completely honest, it's the coolest place I've ever been in. Once you exit the elevator you're immediately greeted by the entrance which is connected with the huge sun-brightened living room. Everything in this condo is white except for some specks of grey and black which are meant to pop out. The living room has its own balcony that gives us a perfect view of the beach we're planning to visit in an hour.

Shayla, Nathan, Ryan, and I all live on the same floor with five other kids that go with us to school. I'm pretty sure all of them are boys and maybe just one other girl is with us on this floor. I don't really remember.

I am rooming with Shayla and Ryan is rooming with Nathan. Which is good because us girls need our privacy, and I don't really want to be sharing a room with someone I don't know.

"This is heaven," Shayla huffs out as she sinks in the silky covers of our king sized bed.

"I feel like I'm on a marshmallow," I admit, I've never been on a bed this comfy before so this is something new to me. Not just the bed, everything here is amazing! It does actually make you feel like you're in some sort of heaven.

"What time is it?" She asks me, or at least I think that's what she said since she's already under the covers with a pillow on her head. Shayla and I, out of everyone I know, are the people that sleep a lot. They were even talking about it in school since both of us slept during biology. I hate that class.

"12:50," I reply checking my phone.

She props herself up from her current lazy position.

"I'm gonna go change into my bathing suit so we could leave to see the beach. The guys told us to meet them in the sitting area at 1:00 so we could leave," Shayla grabs her needed items from her carry on, "wear something hot for Nathan please." She winks and I blush. Ever since I told Shayla I like Nathan she always teases me about it. I don't really mind because I do the same to her and Ryan.

I get up and open my carry on and look at the many options of swimsuits I have. I decide on a bubblegum pink bikini top with bubblegum pink bikini bottoms. On top of that i have a baggy white shirt I stole from Nathan and I tucked a part of that in my high waisted denim shorts. I apply a bit of waterproof mascara to make my sleepy eyes look awake. Grabbing my beach bag I pop in my towel, sunscreen, and mascara for emergency touch ups. I hold my phone in my hand and hang my sunglasses on the hem of my, or Nathan's, shirt.

Wearing my black flip flops, I hear shuffling and turn around to see Shayla come out of the bathroom working her black one piece bathing suit that's cut open in the sides. I hype her up as a proper friend should do to her best friend and she does the same to me.

We head out and meet the boys in the sitting room. Shayla and Ryan flirt as they're heading to the elevator and I find myself ogling Nathan whose wearing a loose tank top (which defines his arm muscles) and some swimming shorts. I immediately stop and blush. Nathan comes up to me and we walk to the elevator, him laughing his ass off and me, blushing furiously. I punch his shoulder to shut him up and he shuts his mouth close, but I can still hear some snickering.

"Hey," Nathan says poking my cheek with his finger, "looks like you're wearing another one of my shirts."

"Why? Does it look bad? Is it too baggy?" I ask checking myself a bit insecure about what he just said.

"No, everything's fine. It's just that you look adorable when you wear my clothes," he says and I blush. Again.

I turn away from him because I don't want him to see me blushing. I slide out of the elevator once the doors open. Shayla and I walk quick so we can tell each other about what happened.

"He freaking asked me if I'm single. Im his freaking friend he should know that by now!" Shayla whisper screams to me.

"He told me I looked adorable wearing his clothes. Like what the hell?!" I respond with the same reaction.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Haha, no."

"Please? It'll be fun. Just trust me on this one." Nate begs and I lower my sunglasses to see him properly.

"I still didn't finish my book. So, no." I was listening to a book on audible because I didn't bring the hard copy with me sadly.

"Okay fine," I hear Nate say and I put down my sunglasses in victory knowing that I have won this game.

I hear nothing but the ocean waves for a second and suspect something is wrong. Nathan is usually the noisy one. This whole time he was singing 'Teenagers' by My Chemical Romance. The song got stuck in my head for gods sake.

I suddenly fell like I'm being lifted up and am dropped on a shoulder I gasp and scream but then look and see that it's just Nate and not a serial killer.

"What the heck are you doing? Put me down! Now!" I hit his back and curse myself for not being good at boxing in PE. I hear Nathan laugh.

"You're not running away from it this time. We're gonna surf and you'll be enjoying it," he says poking my back with every word that came out of his mouth.

Not gonna lie, I kind of enjoyed the ride to the surf shack. Nathan probably enjoyed it even more since my butt was next to his face.

Okay, ew never mind. What the hell's wrong with me today?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Done with this chapter!! Woo hoo!

lol I'm gonna stop 'QOTU' because it takes too much time. Eh.

Okay bye!
Catbug <3