10. Ryan

I have no life.

I put the rap which is mentioned in this chapter. Which is also one of my all time favorites ;)

Xoxo
Catbug

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 10: Ryan

"Boo, you whore"

Shayla and I are laying down on my bed, wearing our pjs and watching mean girls while eating pizza. I told Shay everything that happened when I gave Nathan the beanie and she was very excited. It turns out she's a helpless romantic like me!

I turn around to adjust the way I'm sitting and suddenly see Nathan looking at us... Or mostly me. I scream and hide under the blanket. Did I mention I was wearing BOOTY shorts?

"WHAT THE HELL, NATHAN?!?" Shay exclaims

"Shit," he cusses to himself "I mean... I wasn't doing anything" he scoffs

"Wait," Shayla slowly exclaims, her scowl turning into a smirk "we're you checking out Ayden?"

"Pfft, no I wasn't" he said but we both knew he was lying.

"OH MY GOD!" She squeals "YOU WERE!" She laughs

I go under the covers to try to hide my blush. I smiled; my crush was checking me out!

"You can sit with us if you want" Shay offers

In a split second he's right next to me and the movie is playing.

"I'm going to the bathroom" Shay says and walks into my ensuite. I pause the movie so she wouldn't miss on anything.

I move to grab the last piece of pizza but notice that Nate's wants it too. Competitive, I grab it real quick and take a bite out of it. He sends me a death glare. Nate, not the pizza.

"Mmmm," I say "this pizza is the best slice out of all of them. So juicy and cheesy" I say licking my lips to savior the flavor.

"I wanted that pizza" he said, his full lips pouting.

"What are you gonna do about it?" I ask challenging him

"Oh I wonder what I'm gonna do?" He says inching closer after each word. He then smiles at me his innocent smile.

"Oh! You're smiling! Something bad is gonna happen!" I say dropping the slice onto the box.

(A/N This part is inspired by a book I read on wattpad but I don't know the name)

And then he does the worst thing ever known to mankind; he lunges at me and tickles me.

"HAHAAHA. STOP. HAHA. I, HAHA. CAN'T, HAHA. BREATH" I manage to say through laughs.

He pokes different places in my stomach, and i laugh a bit more. Until he stops and my laughter dies down. His beautiful brown eyes look right into mine, and it's like we're lost in the moment. His eyes flick to my lips and then back up. He slowly leans in to kiss me.

"Okay, nobody go in the bathroom right now... Or until tomorrow" Shayla warns

Nate and I fix ourselves and sit back down on the bed.