19. Daisy for your thoughts

Hola,
I put one of the songs from 'The 1975' if your interested in listening to one of them. I'm literally in love with they're music.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 19: Daisy for your thoughts

"What's this band's name again?"

"The 1975. How did you never listen to their music? It's definitely your type," I say applying the last touch of my makeup.

Turning around from the large mirror I head to sit on the bed next to Nathan.

" 'i like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it'. That's a long ass album name," he says reading the name off my phone.

"'Tis, but this album rocks," I say taking my phone from his hands and picking another song.

I found a playlist that I like and put it on shuffle. Standing up, I head to the closet which my clothes are now in and try to pick an outfit.

After many sighs and clothes on the floor, I finally find an outfit that looks great for our walk that's (from experience) gonna turn into a morning run.

I found black Nike shorts, with a black sports bra, and an oversized red jacket I got from some thrift store. For shoes, I just wore some black nikes. (A/N outfit inspired by the one and only Kelsey Calemine).

I head to the bathroom and change carefully trying not to ruin my simple makeup. I keep a mental note for me to wear my clothes before doing my makeup. I check myself in the mirror and damn... I look good!

I get out of the bathroom and am greeted by a wonderful sight. I see Nate laying down on the bed wearing a Nike sweatshirt and shorts. I don't know why, but whenever I see him, it's just an instant boost of happiness. It's a weird thing. But I kinda like it.

"Hey hottie," he stands up and walks towards me. He snakes his arm around my waist pulling me closer. He puts his hand on my chin and we share a kiss.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Okay and that was 1 hour. Good job," he high fives me. We've been jogging around the beach for a whole hour, but it actually just felt like 20 minutes to be honest.

"Let's get back and take a shower then we could go on a proper walk together. How does that sound?" He looks at me with his sparkling eyes.

"Perfect," I say and we start heading back to the condo.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Another date already? It's been like 1 week since your first one. Wait, no never mind. It's not too soon." She corrects herself, "You really like this boy huh?"

"Yeah, I actually do. I've never really had any interest in boys ever since the-one-who-shall-not-be-named, but he's different. He's actually a guy that likes me back."

"Aww, somebody's in love," she teases, "But just to let you know, as your trusted best friend, I approve of this boy. And it's also a plus, that he makes you happy."

"Thank you, babe," I hug her and she hugs me back.

"Now, let's pick you an outfit."