18. Closed

:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 18: Closed

"Ayden, I like you."

My heart was beating really fast. Is this really happening? The first boy to tell this to me oh my gosh!

"Guys I think we should leave them alone," Steven says as he points to all the kids of our grade and tells them to head back to the condo.

I take a deep breath and face him. I see his beautiful eyes twinkling and wide with a little piece of hope evident in them.

"Really?" I ask I cover my mouth with both of my hands I can't believe I was unable to shut my stupid blabbery mouth. I really don't know how to talk during these subjects.

I hear his chuckle which melts my heart and he takes both my hands from my face and brings them down slowly to his lap. He holds my hands and I can't help but to feel happy of this moment. So I smile at him.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. I need to tell you why I have a crush on you. Okay. When I first saw you, there was this thing you had in you that was different from all the people I know. You had a really big heart towards my family and you still do. You are the only girl which I can have the weirdest of conversations with. You're beautiful. Scratch that, you're gorgeous. Your smile is the cutest smile ever, the way your cheeks go up is so adorable. Your eyes are so beautiful, the hazel color in them makes me go nuts. I like the way you write, when you turn your paper to a 180 degrees and then start writing. I don't know how you do that. The way you speak in front of the class is like your telling everyone a story. Also, just wanted to tell you, that in the beginning of the school year I only acted like I didn't want to be in your class because I actually did," he looks down with his cheeks going red.

"How did you notice all of those?" I ask feeling curious.

"I don't know. I guess I just focus on the many things you do. And wow, that sounds freakish."

"No, it's fine," I say with a chuckle, "but there's something I also want to tell you. I like you too. And I really don't know what else to say right now," I feel my face getting redder. I see him take both of my hands in one more time and looks at me right into my eyes.

"Ayden, will you please do me an honor, and go on a date with me?"

I couldn't help but feel overjoyed by this. So I just hug him and tell him my answer.

"Yes," I say and I kiss his cheek right before I nuzzle my nose into his shoulder. He kisses my forehead and hugs me tighter and we just stay there for a little while.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"So where are you going to go for your date?" Shayla asked me also fangirling and wanting to help me with my wardrobe and make up.

"I don't really know but he said to dress casual, like jeans and a sweatshirt or some thing like that."

I go to my closet and pick the adidas sweatshirt I have and black skinny ripped jeans. This outfit is actually very comfortable and looks amazing. I wore some basic white Nike's and go sit on the chair for Shayla to do my makeup.

She puts on a natural look; blush, lightly pigmented pink shimmery eyeshadow (not too shimmery, just enough to bring out the color of my eyes), mascara, and nude lipstick. I look at myself in the mirror and actually feel pretty for once. Not just because of the makeup, it's because I remember him telling me that and now it's just one of the things I believe.