8. Feelings

Heyy I'm in the plane rn!!!

Does anyone like airplane food??? I hate it. I don't even eat it.

Happy reading
Catbug

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8: feelings

Ayden's moms POV (weird Ik)

Today is Saturday which means it's big breakfast day! I love cooking, and I love it when I see George and Ayden eating down all the food I make. It just makes me happy that my family loves my cooking.

I finish cooking the bacon and eggs and move on onto cooking the sausages. Once everything is done I place them on 3 different plates and pour 3 cups of fresh orange juice. I admire my masterpiece before going up to call Ayden downstairs.

I knock on the door.

Once

Twice

Three times

Maybe she's still asleep, I open the door to find Ayden sleeping peacefully on her bed cuddled into Nathan, with him hugging her.

Aww they're just so cute, reminds me of me and George. I just need to take a picture.

I take a picture with my phone and try to find her phone. Once I find it I open the camera and take pictures of them. She'll probably be mad and embarrassed but knowing her, she wouldn't delete them.

I leave the room and close the door behind me.

She'll thank me someday...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Nathan's POV

I wake up to the sound of a door closing. I look around and notice I'm not in my room. Who's room am I in? I look around and find me hugging Ayden. All the memories of last night come flashing in my head.

She looks so cute huddled up, like a little kitten.

What am I thinking ?! I couldn't possibly be liking her. And if I do will she like me back? Probably not.

I shake my head trying to get rid of these thoughts.

I look at the clock to see what time it is.

11:53

CRAP!

I have to drive Micah to his karate classes. Micah is my five year old brother, he's always had karate classes every Saturday at 12:00. And I'm the only one in my family that can drive him there since all my siblings don't have their licenses.

I look back at Ayden who's sleeping peacefully. I shake her, so she could wake up, but all I got was her pulling me closer and snuggling her head on my chest.

God, she's so cute.

I hug her closer to me enjoying the moment. I am tired. I guess dad could drive Micah to his classes today.

I rest my head on the crook of her neck and slowly fall asleep.

I guess I may have feelings for her after all...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made this chapter short and sweet. I added 2 new POVs. Ayden's mom's POV and Nathan's POV.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I promise that the next update will be longer than this!! Unless you like short chapters... But I don't think so,

QOTU: Would you like more of Nathan's POV?? AND how long do you like the updates??

Xoxo,
Catbug