11. Fries

I put Kim Pasta-Bowl to make you smile!!
Happy reading
Xoxo
Catbug
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 11: Fries

Ayden's POV

"So call me maybe. It's hard to look right at you baby but here's my number, so call me, maybe-"

I tap on the screen on my phone, which tells Carly Rae Jepson to shut up, and slowly get out of bed. I remember that one of the chats that I had with Nathan, he told me that his birthday is tomorrow. I quickly grab my phone and text Shayla telling her that we're going birthday gift shopping after school, and she replies with a positive answer.

I drag myself to the bathroom and use the toilet, later on I wash my hands and face and brush my teeth.

I then go out of my ensuite and put on some light-washed jeans that reach up to my ankles and wear a maroon crop top which had some ripping around the collar and and my shoulder. It was ripped just enough that they would actually allow me wearing it in school.

I head to my vanity table and start putting on my makeup. I put the same winged liner that I always apply, but this time with a brown liner. I put on some mascara and a nude-ish/pink-ish matte lipstick. I admire my art skills and start making my hair.

Oh god, the day I dreaded has arrived.

Today, I am having a bad hair day.

After many failed do's, I finally settle on a side braid. I notice that it isn't isn't enough and I need to cover the top of my head. I look through the hats I have but none of them go with the outfit. I release a huff and bring my hands up to my hair to start undoing it, until I spot something on my desk.

Nathan's beanie.

I stop and head to the beanie and grab it. Putting it on my head I sigh realizing that it's the perfect touch to this outfit.

I grab my black book bag and head down the stairs. I greet my parents a 'good morning' and go to the kitchen, I look up at the kitchen wall clock and notice that I only have 2 minutes to eat before we drive to school. In a rush, I grab a banana and run out the door and am greeted by a smiling Nathan looking at me.

"Hey monkey butt," I say jumping in the passenger's seat and buckling my belt. I kiss him on the cheek. I got used to kissing him since I've been doing it for two months.

"Says the one eating a banana" Nathan murmurs

"At least my jeans don't have an open zipper" I retort taking a bite into my deliciously fresh banana. Nathan looks at his pants and sends me a glare.

"Made you look" I say cheekily taking another bite into my banana.

"OH MY GOD, AN ELEPHANT" Nathan states loudly pointing to my window. I quickly look out the window excited, but reality hits me once I'm facing the window that there probably won't be an elephant in the middle of Madison. I hear Nathan laughing and I tell him to start driving. I take a bite out of my banana hear my teeth clatter. I look down and realize that a human sized bite of my banana is missing.

"NATHAN YOU IDIOT!! YOU ATE MY FRICKIN BANANA-" I babble on and Nathan just laughs at my ramblings.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••