Unexpected

The next day,Limdur and Thranduil returned to Mirkwood.They promised to meet during Mirkwood’s Feast Day and that’s where Joy or Faerveren are going to reveal herself to her husband.

“Adar!!”,Limdur gets out of the carriage as he run to Legolas who was waiting for them to return from Lothlorien.Legolas then carry him in his arms.

“How do you find Lothlorien?”,he asked his son smiling.

“Naneth was there!She is living in Lothlorien!”,Limdur squeeled happily as he told Legolas.His face changed to shock.

“Child,why don’t you go and check on the little Pony on the stables.They must have missed you”,Thranduil ordered his grandson.He noddes and Legolas puts him down and he run to the stables followed by some elf maidens.Legolas looks at his father with anticipation.

“Limdur does not know how to lie,Adar”

“Every word he said just now was true,Legolas.Your son had met his mother before you do.She was crying and grasping your son so tightly like she haven’t met him in a thousand years.She even called him ‘My little boy’”

“Melanin,you have returned”,Legolas muttered to himself.

“Mirkwood’s Feast is 3 days ahead.Patience son.She will come by herself to see and live with you,forever”,Thranduil assured him.

“ADAR!!!!NANETH!!”,Limdur’s voice broke into the air as he cried for his parents.

“LIMDUR”,Legolas called him.He started running to where the voice was coming from.Thranduil give out orders to one of the soldier to gather all armies and start surrounding and close the castle’s gate.No one shall come or enter.Then,he tries to catch up with Legolas.