Only one now

Legolas rushed to their bedroom and found several maidens were waiting before their room.He immediately gets in.A few acolytes and Lord Elrond was there with King Thranduil.They were surrounding her bed as a wizard elf was sitting beside Faerveren who is unconscious and pale holding her hand and was chanting some spells.Suddenly,his face changed to sadness.He turns to Legolas and signalled him to come and sit at his place.Legolas crept slowly beside Faerveren and the wizard moved as Legolas was to sit there.

He holds her hand and indeed they were very cold.He knew she was gone,forever.

“She has been ill for a very long time and she had no strength more to fight it.I am very sorry,Prince Legolas”,the wizard said with a regret in his voice.

While at Joy’s,she was waiting anxiously.Soon,a doctor comes out of the surgery room with disappointment.She stands up and look him straight in the eyes.He shook his head as he didn’t dare to look at her.Joy shakes her head in disbelief as her face begin to show a deep grief.She bump the doctor as she barged in the surgery room but just as she step in the doctor try to hold her back.Tears fall at the speed of waterfall from her eyes as she struggles to get to the death bodies of Edward and Nicholas.

“NICHOLAS!SIRIUS!”,she cried their name hoping they will be shock and will wake up and run to her.There both her son and husband’s body laid lifeless and the nurses cover them with a white sheet.She was still crying and shouting for them.

For the first time in two thousand years plus,Legolas first tears fall for the death of his beloved,Faerveren.He laid his head on her forehead and embraced her death body on the bed.Even Elrond and Thranduil was speechless.Legolas tears was falling and make Faerveren cheeks wet.

“(Father,why are you crying?What happened to mother?)”,his son suddenly pops at the door of their bedroom.He was very innocent and it hurts Legolas more.He didn’t know what to say.