Naneth!

Meanwhile in the garden,Joy were sitting on the golden bench.All these things were a big shock to her.It’s so hard for her to believe who she was.She wasn’t even that talented back in her previous world.

Remember your main purpose

The word suddenly crept into her mind.

“Nicholas and Sirius.My main reason to be here”,she said to herself as she nods her head.She keep  persistence on finding her family and stands up to find Lady Galadriel.She was walking to leave her garden when she felt a small figure bumped into her.

“Limdur!”,an elf maiden shout a name.Joy quickly kneel down and help the boy to stand up as she holds his arms and his back.When his blue eyes met,a current flows both in them.All the memories of Joy/Sirius and Faerveren/Limdur went back into their minds.

A flashback:

“Sirius!”,Joy rushed to get his son who fell as he was running playing with her friends.Quickly she holds his back and his arms trying to help him stand.

“Limdur!”,Faerveren rushed to Limdur when he fell from his bench.She did the same thing Joy did to Sirius.

Flashback Ended

Her eyes was stuck on the little boy she was holding his arms.The elf maiden rush to them with worries but stop when she realised the situation their in.

“Sirius?”,Joy called him as her eyes were crying tears of Joy and she begin to caress his soft face.

“Naneth!!”,Limdur cried as he grasp Joy tighter.He hid his face on her neck.Joy embraced her little son’s incarnation.Her left arm was around his back and her right hand were on his back head.Tears of  joy flow endlessly from her eyes.Finally,she was reunited with her son.Long she had missed him.A day without him is like thousands of years.

“My little boy”,she said as she sobs.Limdur then released her a little bit to look at Joy’s eyes.He was smiling gleeful as he look at her.She caress his little forehead.Limdur was very different facially from Sirius.Yet,she knew the he is Sirius.Just look at those sparkly brown eyes.They are the same which he got from her.Back at those days where Sirius was newly borned,she noticed how his eyes sparkle even when he is sad.So she named him Sirius Magnus Blenchett.

Suddenly,Lady Galadriel and the two lords arrived at the garden with Thranduil behind them.

“You’ve met Prince Limdur”,she said as she looks at them both.
“Meet King Thranduil of Mirkwood.He is the grandfather of Limdur”,she continued as King Thranduil steps forward.Just as their eyes met,all the memories he had with her was recalled in his mind.Including,the day where he crowned her as the Princess of Mirkwood.

“Faerveren”,he muttered as he still looks at her.She stand up and holds Limdur’s small hands and went nearer to him.She bowed before him but King Thranduil hugs her.

“My child.You have returned.Everyone misses you so dearly.Welcome home,Princess of  Mirkwood”,he said then releases her.Joy smiled at him as she was still holding his arms.