This Is Us

Bea's POV

"Danny, I'm on my way now. Don't worry 'bout it!" I said to Danny on the phone since I'm picking her up today.

"Hurry up! You know how excited I am!" she squealed.

Why, you may ask?

Yeah, well, today is 'This Is Us' movie premier and we got tickets.

...

And we're very excited.

"I know I'm excited too, you know! Just please keep quiet. I'm on my way anyways!" I said as she squealed again.

"Yay! Okay, be here in 5 minutes!" and she hung up.

Fuck! Now I only have a few minutes to get dressed for school!

Dannehh, why do you not drive?

I groaned, I still need to pick Sam and Cait up! Why am I the only responsible one?

.......

next to Sam.

I got my 'Geek' crop top and shorts, and I fixed my hair in a nice messy French braid. I grabbed my car keys as I walked out of my house. I got in the car and started the engine.

The streets were busy as always. The usual London morning! The sun was up and the people walking on the streets with their Starbucks in hand.

Lucky bitches.

I want some too.

Huhuhuhuhuhu.

Once I got infront of Danny's house, I walked up to her front door and knocked.

Please don't be hyper Danny.

For me?

Pretty, pretty please with a Niall on top?

I knocked on the door and Danny opened it and gave me a bear hug that nearly squeezed the fucking life out of me.

"Good morning!" she greeted excitedly. I sighed in relief, atleast she's not hyper.

....

I promise you.

You don't wanna see her hyper.

"Morning!" I greeted back, "You ready?" I asked as she pulled away from the hug.

"Yup!" she said, her lips popping at the 'p'. I nodded and she skipped with a huge goofy grin towards my car and hopped into the passengers seat. I giggled at her actions and made my way to the drivers side.

I got in the car and started the engine.

....

Again.

Gosh, they really need to get their own cars .... I now know what the perfect birthday presents are for them now. I just hope they pass their driver's test in terms of their sense of direction (they have no sense of direction) and hope their craziness and immaturity won't interfere.

I swear, there was this one time, when Cait was driving my old Mustang -a very expensive car- on our way to the mall. Apparently, while on our way there, she saw a candy store and was all she stared at.

And my baby smacked up against a tree.

A frickin tree!

My baby! 

I got revenge though, I burnt the tree.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

TAKE THAT EVIL TREE! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR TOUCHING MY BABY!