Chappie Numero UNO

Anya's POV

"But it's so good~!" My twin said, while eating a poptart. I facepalmed. "Emily, that's your 100th poptart today." Emily smiled at me as she ate the poptart faster than a road runner on steroids. I groaned, and turned to start walking back towards the orphanage.

Let me introduce myself: I'm Anya. I live in an orphanage with my twin, Emily. We really don't look alike. We don't know who's older, but let me tell you one thing: I'm the more mature one. Being around us for one second will confirm that. If Emily doesn't have a poptart when she wants one, she'll literally throw herself on the floor and have a fit. And if she still doesn't get one......

ANYWAYS, I'll continue. I don't really remember anything before coming here. In fact, I don't even remember when I came here. The earliest I can remember is Christmas when I was.... Eight? Maybe seven? Emily doesn't tell me what she knows, she might be the same as I am. But my sister has a free, happy spirit and I love seeing her happy. Thankfully, that's pretty much all the time. Unless she doesn't have her poptarts.

I love anime. The orphanage is on the outskirts of a city, so all we have to do is walk a few miles until we get to the library. When there, I immediately dash to the computer for internet, and Emily dashes to the Young Adult book section. We do this several times a week.

The orphanage faces a road that, if you walk for about a few hours, will take you to town. Around the sides of the building and in back, there are forests and trees everywhere. We're not supposed to go in there (or to town, for that matter), but the lazy workers don't care if we do or not. The place used to be run by church sisters, but one day they all up and left. I'm not even sure if anyone even knows the orphanage exists anymore.

"Anya!!!!" Emily called after me. "What?!" "I'm tiiiiiiirrreeeed......" I groaned again, and began walking back towards her. When coaxed with poptarts or library books, the girl could go any distance. But when she had no motive, she couldn't even go a few feet. "Emily, I don't have any poptarts on me! Just get up already!"

"Nooo.... I'm too tired...."

"We have more poptarts back in our room...."

"WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME??? LET'S GOOOO!!!!!!!"

__________

Ok guys! This is Tophy speaking. Kit wrote this chapter but neglected to add something at the end so... *sighs* I'm here to do it... *yawns* sorry I'm really tired... well anyways!!! Each chapter will be told from different points of veiw... One from Kit then one from... ME!!! YAY! ok well PeAcE oUt!¡!