Hail, Rain Or Its Sunshine

I smile, up at the figure spinning around and around of the clematis covered grass, her arms outstretched out from herself, as if she is an aeroplane

It has been four weeks since Liesel died, and she is so much happier than I when I had ever seen her alive.

She is wearing light grey tights, with little black decorating bows decorated on them, with little black ballet flats, and a white shift dress, with a small belt underneath her breasts, with elbow length sleeves, the hem just above her knee.

"Tod, Sie sind ein absoluter Artikel ! Güte, mir vorstellen Tod nennen, " lustig " ! wie auch immer, kommen hier bitte, ich muss einfach dir etwas zeigen ! ! Güte, mir vorstellen Tod nennen, " lustig " ! wie auch immer, kommen hier bitte, ich muss einfach dir etwas zeigen !, kommen hier bitte, ich muss einfach dir etwas zeigen!" she says dreamily to me in beautiful, lilting german.

:Death, you are an absolute article! goodness, imagine myself calling death, "funny"! anyway, do come here please, I simply must show you something!: The meaning of Liesel's words:

" I oblige," I say, pleased to feel the soft brush of green grass, soon to be covered with frost, on the soles of my bare feet.

She points and stares at a certain spot on the ground. I put one of my slender hands on her shoulder, and look over her figure to the spot on the grass, where, a hedgehog was curled up in a salt and pepper prickly ball.

"Warum ist es Angst vor mir , der Tod?" She asks me quietly, her beautiful eyes coming to meet mine. 

:Why is it scared of me, death?:

"He probably just hasn't seen such a beautiful figure like yourself before, Liesel. he's scared, because he doesn't know if you are nice, or rather horrible. Quite similar to when you first met me.You were in hospital."

"Ich erinnere mich. werfen dich habe ich nicht eine Vase?"

  :I remember. did I not throw a vase at you?"

"Yes, yes you did. I still have the chrysanthemums."

"Sie müssen scherzen mich sein. Man kann nicht wirklich den Tod?"

  You must be joking me. You can't really death?