Birth

Anna's p.o.v

I am in my mothers womb with Renesmee she is kicking and scratching our poor mother, I tell her to stop but she never listens then she kicks our mother again trying to get out because of how cramped up we are getting in here .

I hear our mother crying out in pain then suddenly I see light and Renesmee is taken away I thought there were coming back for me but no one did so I let out a cry for help .

The young man who took Renesmee was in shock " this is impossible there is another one" and I was lifted out and given to my mother, I was powerful but Nessie ( Renesmee) she could touch someone and show them what she is thinking but me i was different but the only power I have learnt is healing. Because I have been practicing inside the womb on mother's broken ribs when Nessie breaks them .

My mother looked even happier when she saw me but she looked sore and hurt so I crawled out of my mothers arms, gave her a sloppy kiss on the cheek she smiled and so did my daddy and then something they didn't expect I crawled over to my mothers stomach struggling a little bit but made it to were Nessie and I come from and I saw that it has been cut open

I suddenly put both my hands carefully onto her stomach, closed my eyes and concentrated and when I opened my eyes I looked down at the healed stomach and smiled I then looked around to see shocked faces.

Then I crawled back over to my mother and gave her a hug and she was smiling and she looked 100 percent better she even sat up.

Me and my sister were only half immortal and the other half was human. Grandpa thinks we might be slightly more human then immortal though .

I have hazel eyes with a bit of green around them with straight blonde hair and my sister has brown eyes with light brown hair that curled down the bottom other then that we were identical