Kidnapped

Anna's p.o.v

It was two days after we were born, mum was in transition, even if I healed her she still wanted to became a vampire. Stubborn is the only thing I can think of so far to describe mummy . 

There was a knock on the door, Dad answered it and then there he was Aro, he was by himself. When he told us that he was here to take me, my heart felt as if it had dropped and dad growled viciously but then Aro explained that the deal would be that when it was my 15th birthday I was allowed to come home. When I am fully grown .

No one liked the deal but they had to agree because the law states that you can never have two baby newborns at the same time because it can cause a lot of damage if we went on a rampage. Which is true .

So Aro took me after everyone said goodbye and they were all dry sobbing, Dad gave me a hug and said " I love you Anna, I don't know how I will tell your mother about this, just do your best to stay out of trouble and remember that we all love you very much and can not wait for you to be 15 years old" he said in a sad yet troubled voice.

I didn't understand they all sounded scared even though it was me that was getting taken away from them. I should be scared not them . Maybe they are scared for me ?

Renesmee gave me a little hug and put something in my tiny hand, I looked at it and it said best sister ever written on it, But it was only half of it when she saw my face she held out the other half that was around her neck and we put them together and we both cried.

Then Aro took me to the airport and we were on our way to Italy. To the Volturi castle , the place I'll be spending the first 15 years of my life at .