Part 1

Hi I'm Sarah. I'm 24 and I live in New York. I make YouTube videos and that's my job. I have bout 3 mil. subs and it's great. I was living a great life.

«•»•«•»•«•»•«•»•«•»•«•»•«•»•«•»•«•»

It was that time of the year again! Rtx. My best friend Kaiyah loves rooster teeth and she has gone the past 3 years. She can talk all day to me bout it and so can I.

My phone rang and it was Kaiyah's ring tone. Her ring tone was paradise by Coldplay.

'Here it comes.' I thought as i answered my phone.

"Hello?" I said answering the phone.

I pulled the phone away from my ear, closed my eyes, and scrunched my face.

"YOUR NEVER GONNA BELIVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed.

"YOUR GOING TO TEXAS FOR RTX TOMORROW!!!!!!" I screamed back mocking her excitement.

"No....... well I mean yes......but that's not why I called." She said.

"Then why'd you call?" I asked kinda confused.

"I GOT AN EXTRA TICKET!!!" there goes the screaming again.

"REALLY?!!?!?!?!?" This time it was true excitement. I'll admit I was a little jelly the passed 3 year that I didn't get to go. I also love rooster teeth.

"Yup! and guess who's coming!!!"

"I'm hopping it's me, your bestest friend in the whole world." I joked.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

My alarm went off and I slowly got reached over and smacked it. Uggggggg I hated getting up early. I slowly got up. I walked in to the kitchen and made myself so cereal. It was 3:00 in the morning and grabbed my bag. I had to take valley (my dog) to the vet. Luckily the vet opened at three.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was 4:00 when I arrived at the airport I still had to go through security. My flight leaves at 6:00. Ugggggghhhh!!!!!! I walked up to security and got my baggage checked. Ugh what a long line!!!!! Anyways I was taking a flight to North Carolina before heading to Texas because when I moved to New York Kaiyah stayed in NC. I was the gonna fly with her to Texas.

I carried my carry-on bag to to the plane. I always like to get on planes as early as possible. I don't know why I just do.

We where in the air a they just told us we could turn on our electronics. I first took out my phone and texted Kaiyah.

Me- hey I'm on my plain and in the air I'll see you in a few hours.

K- great I miss you so much see you then!

I then took out my laptop a head phone and edited. Yay so much fun! *insert eye roll here* Editing was the longest and most boing process ever.

I finished editing and tweeted:

On my way to NC to meet Kaiyah and go to Texas for rtx! if any of you guys are going i'll see you there! #bored

I'm not the most creative tweeter but whatever. I read through my twitter feed and I was jealous of the smart, creative, and witty people.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I finally landed and I was walking down the long hallway after I got off the plain. I saw Kaiyah in the distance. I began to run. She spread her arms wide and I gave her a huge hug.

"OH MY GOD I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" she said.

"I MISSED YOU!" I said back.

We walked to get my luggage.

"So how's New York?" Kaiyah asked.

"Well I will admit it's hard being one of the only people says 'y'all', has sweet tea cravings constantly, and finds it rude to run into people while walking." I said with a slight chuckle.
{Sorry New Yorkers}

Kaiyah laughed and I grabbed my stuff. Then I went through security once again. Ugggghhhh!!!!! WHY IS THE LINE SO LONG?!?!?

we stopped for some Starbucks before we got on the plane. And took off.